NO PERMISSIONS NO SHOOTING IM GOING MAD!!!!!

madhunter

tis the same here, all land close to me has guns already - it doesn't help being the middle of season and no one wants you moving pheasants of the shoot. Keep at it, I am but slowly thinking that clays will be my quarry unless I pay for the shooting

im in birmingham lads, dont mind driving anywhere, just sick of paying for shooting, and dealing with ****** with loads of ********,

sexual favours HMMMMMM she would have to be a sexy farmer, hahahaha

my avatar is me not rambo!!!!!!

hahahahahahhahaha

Something will come up eventually, if your real stuck you could try something like http://www.nppc.co.uk/

i heard they are really poor grounds, most fields dead all the time and the few that are good, have been over shot

Edited by madhunter

im mad cuz i like to go hunting 3-4 times a week, thats all, hahahaha, but hey, who doesnt, i had a chap contact me off this website, he was down in ipswich, lovely grounds, with a sea view, went down, shot 30 odd pigeons, in a couple hours, end of the day he seemed pleasant and happy, even said next time you come, just text me a day before, to let me know your coming, next day i get a greasy text on how his brother was ****** off about him allowing someone else to shoot, some rollocks like that,

i was well gutted, beautiful grounds, i would have gone there 3-4 times a week,

i think he was shocked that i drove 160 miles, but like i said, im mad i dont care, its a day out

im going in the garden, going to setup my magnet and unload a few shots at it, settle my pigeon fix

hahahahah