U.S. lottery

officerdibble777

Myself and a guy at worked tried to spend a big, imaginary lotto win before. I said I could blow £130m in a week. He challenged me!

3x houses @ £10m each

Jet @ £25m

Yacht at £20m

Cars £10m

Motorbikes/quads/jetskis £0.5m

Maintenance on the above £3m p.a

I then ran out of big ticket items and conceded it was too much to blow, but of I had the chance I'd give it a bloody good go :D

I would take the cheque and dance around my ex-wife loudly singing MC Hammer's 'You Can't Touch This'

Don't be so sure 955i, did not a woman who had been divorced from her husband for a few years, recently chase him through the courts for a share when he won a few £M.

Got awarded a share too, forget how much may have been a million or two. ???

I would have had the lot paid into a Channel Island bank, then challenged her to find me.

Edit = typo

Edited by Sha Bu Le

Yeah I think that's right, it's to do with whether you get a certain type of settlement or not. One way the ex can get her hands on it and another way she can't.

Don't be so sure 955i, did not a woman who had been divorced from her husband for a few years, recently chase him through the courts for a share when he won a few £M.

Yeah I think that's right, it's to do with whether you get a certain type of settlement or not. One way the ex can get her hands on it and another way she can't.

Edited by Thunderbird

Dream on Gents' only toerags ,doleites and sex cases win the lottery, the rest of us hard working people will win **** all,

ATB Flynny

You missed out Irish ******, 3-4 years ago £74M and went public.............apparently lives like a recluse now. Don't know how this known as no one seems to know where she is.

Now there is a question for you all, in the extremly unlikely event of winning say 100meg on the Euro would you go public?

Me.....not on your life.

ATB

Bri

jackpot was $550m with no winner,another rollover .I'll get my tickets later,anyone else want some ?

Slightly confused by this story that seems to say there are 2 winning tickets but no one has come forward to claim yet?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20535355

In the US if no one claims in time does it keep rolling over?