xenon

trowel 7

I think im right in saying that if you retro fit xenons its going to be an MOT failure as you need self leveling lights and headlight washers too,

cant remember when its coming in (may even be in now)

:shaun:

You are quite right if it is a HID install.but if its just fake white light xenon bulbs then its no problem............ I should add I am an MOT tester

I think im right in saying that if you retro fit xenons its going to be an MOT failure as you need self leveling lights and headlight washers too,

cant remember when its coming in (may even be in now)

:shaun:

My car has xenon lamp units as standard but no headlight wash?

Scrap that, ive just had a look at a picture and it does indeed have head lamp washers :good:

I didnt know that was a must for mot, as they say you learn something new everyday

Edited by M.I.A

i'm a tester too, i agree and i wouldnt bother changing especialy to cheap chinese stuff, quite a few seem to give a poor output and pattern on the beam tester

are your lights that bad, i dont have any problems with my discovery or defender with plain old halogen,

seem to get blinded by cars cooming other way every body elses lights are brighter than mine