kate is out of hospital!

artschool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2243915/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Duchess-leaves-hospital-Prince-William-side.html

Caitlin Dean, who suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum during three pregnancies and is a trustee of the charity, said: ‘One of the key things is she needs rest in bed or on a sofa.

‘She will need people to look after her, literally bring food to her and quickly, if she wants a piece of toast or an apple it needs to come straight away before a bout of nausea sets in.’

she will get that anyway shes in the royal family only have to click her fingers and a load of slaves will be on her like lightning as said above who gives a stuff

yes but the royal family only have 1200 staff (450 from the taxpayer).

I am not sure they will have any to spare and what would happen if Kate doesn't get a piece of apple brought to her immediately????

I can guarantee that if you all spent the rest of your lives searching the universe with the most sophisticated equipment available now,and for the next millenium,you would not find anybody who cares less about the silly tart than me :no:

how dare you speak that way about the daughter of an air hostess!

I am sure you would all appreciate such comments of the women in your life.

Whatever else she is, Kate is a nice unfussy girl, the wife of a nice guy and deserves better than the illustrious members of the PW oligarchy seem capable of in their mean minded way expressed above.

The word pathetic comes to mind.

I am sure you would all appreciate such comments of the women in your life.

Whatever else she is, Kate is a nice unfussy girl, the wife of a nice guy and deserves better than the illustrious members of the PW oligarchy seem capable of in their mean minded way expressed above.

The word pathetic comes to mind.

Entirely agreed.

J.

My partner has been in and out of hospital 3 times a week for the last two months our little lady is due in January it's a scary thing really wating to know what's happening.

Everything seems to be ok for now but we all dought she will make full term.

So even if kate is only a few weeks pregent it's still a nervous waiting game for all conserned hoping that the baby and of course herself are ok and will stay that way.

It's sad really because the people that don't want the baby's usually get no bother :/

I hope them all the best in the starting of there family and a healthy beautifull baby.

I think the vast majority of the country echo your sentiments.

Its a shame that those with more negative thoughts can't keep them to themselves.

I think the vast majority of the country echo your sentiments.

Its a shame that those with more negative thoughts can't keep them to themselves.

Nothing wrong with the royals... All the best to them