NPPC LAND.

scrawny40

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello scrawny im in nppc put the msg on facebook nppc has a page on there have just finished doin the new maps,but last year when we joined we went for a reccy round the fields that were nearest to us,had a couple of blanks an a couple were ok,but we joined too late really,hoping this year will be better,by the way cos i,m in lancashire west yorks and staffs is best for us.good luck

hello scrawny im in nppc put the msg on facebook nppc has a page on there have just finished doin the new maps,but last year when we joined we went for a reccy round the fields that were nearest to us,had a couple of blanks an a couple were ok,but we joined too late really,hoping this year will be better,by the way cos i,m in lancashire west yorks and staffs is best for us.good luck

i tried finding the nppc on facebook the only group that came up was pictures of ****** type of people ?

should of saved ya money fella...nppc..err...am out!!!!

From what i was told you were kicked out for taking your mates shooting who were not members so you broke the rules so don't slag them off.....

I let my membership lapse this year due to being laid up with a back problem i have 35 farms that i can shoot over but i still used to join the NPPC even if it was just for a change of scenery..

scrawny40 if you want any info on the fields you mentioned i shot them quite often just send me a PM and i will help if i can...

From what i was told you were kicked out for taking your mates shooting who were not members so you broke the rules so don't slag them off.....

I let my membership lapse this year due to being laid up with a back problem i have 35 farms that i can shoot over but i still used to join the NPPC even if it was just for a change of scenery..

scrawny40 if you want any info on the fields you mentioned i shot them quite often just send me a PM and i will help if i can...

a wasnt kicked out,you should know tho eh hawkeye,being one of john shooters bum chums...i left coz he was putting me were there were no birds just 4ft high rape fields..while the chosen few you know who you are..you included mr.nebby..were allowed to shoot peas beans etc..but they wernt on our lists..as for taking someone with me thats a lie your word against mine...but everytime i say something about nppc your there defending it..funny that,i am allowed my say so keep your opinions to ya self plz :angry: and for all you lads just starting out dnt believe a word of it....there little click is there you just cant see them&you will get the rubbish :good: :good:

a wasnt kicked out,you should know tho eh hawkeye,being one of john shooters bum chums...i left coz he was putting me were there were no birds just 4ft high rape fields..while the chosen few you know who you are..you included mr.nebby..were allowed to shoot peas beans etc..but they wernt on our lists..as for taking someone with me thats a lie your word against mine...but everytime i say something about nppc your there defending it..funny that,i am allowed my say so keep your opinions to ya self plz :angry: and for all you lads just starting out dnt believe a word of it....there little click is there you just cant see them&you will get the rubbish :good: :good:

Sounds like sour grapes to me other wise why would you resort to name calling, and for your information the only field i was put on were drilling's getting hammered by crows as i was available during the week for call outs....

Please show me where i have had a go at you before as i cannot honestly remember... As for putting you where the rape is 4ft high i was always under the impression you had to find your own fields and then book them out i did the 5 years i was a member

except when called out and that was to the same farm every time for crows as it was very close for me....

PS forgot to add not once did i shoot over beans or peas while i was a member........

Edited by hawkeye

+1 fully agree

Untill I got my own permissions I was in NPPC and had some excellent shooting. You need to do your own recce and book out with John. Also been asked by John and had some good shooting.

If you dont have any land of your own, its very good value for money. Only complaint I had all the years I was in, was publication of new maps.

even though my shootin partner has a farm and were in a local syndicate we still think nppc is good value,when you consider guides charge anything upto £80 a day with no guarentee of birds it has to be good and we choose the fields to shoot,so you gonna win some an lose some.the only thing lacking is lack of info as to where the birds are attacking,if js were to post this info on website we could target the field thats getting hit instead of booking fields that aren,t touched,now if more members were to keep the info flowing between us we,d have more consistant days out don,t you all agree,regards and good luck everybody.

last year i did a reccy on a couple of the york area fields on a friday afternoon ,one of the fields was getting hammered so i duly booked out the field for the next day sat there in the hide all saturday took 3 birds for 6 shots what would your thoughts have been if i had reported the said field being hit big style only for you to turn up the next day and have a poor day ?

Sounds like sour grapes to me other wise why would you resort to name calling, and for your information the only field i was put on were drilling's getting hammered by crows as i was available during the week for call outs....

Please show me where i have had a go at you before as i cannot honestly remember... As for putting you where the rape is 4ft high i was always under the impression you had to find your own fields and then book them out i did the 5 years i was a member

except when called out and that was to the same farm every time for crows as it was very close for me....

PS forgot to add not once did i shoot over beans or peas while i was a member........

thats fair enough but i know people that were and when i asked about it he decided to let me go on them 1 or 2 times that is when farmer approached me and as a result of that i came to have perm to shoot all the farm & he gave me contacts of 3 others of which i shoot now..over 1700 acres of which i am gratefull and i get along with the 4 farmers just fine...as for taking people on nppc land i did not thats the truth but thats all he could come up with :hmm: ..ps..sorry about the name calling hawkeye..but nppc boils me....onwards&upwards eh :good:

NPPC is very good value considering it is also a passport for your SGC or renewal,(and with things going the way they are,the likes of the Atherton shooting ext. its not going to be long before,legislations brought in to say 'no permissions, no SGC').I dont think the problems with Mr Shooter but with members who dont want anybody shooting over the fields they'v been watching. SENARIO :You reccey a field over a week and its getting hammered, no other members to be seen so you announce it's gettin hammered on here or facebook, you think 'oh i,ve done the ground work,i've let the numbers build up' but when you phone its booked out and you think, next time i'll keep stum.

Heaven forbid that if the above ever happens with licencing,then joining NPPC & the likes will be a saviour for most who dont have permissions.It has its good points & bad but for £125 a yr it value for money.

*Please note I am not promoting or defending NPPC, i just think it has put up with some stick in the past from members, me included, my only gripe was regarding waiting for the new field lists.But did not understand the logistics involved & appologised to Mr Shooter over the phone my comments.

REMEMBER IF THE LAWS CHANGE EVERYONES GONA WANA BE MR SHOOTER'S FRIEND

Edited by Davyo

yes agreed that can happen,but i was implying posting after you,ve been out to report on what sort of day u had,we live an hour an half away from nearest fields so its impossible for us to watch fields daily,we can only book then turn up an take a chance,would be nice though if members could help each other.

NPPC is very good value considering it is also a passport for your SGC or renewal,(and with things going the way they are,the likes of the Atherton shooting ext. its not going to be long before,legislations brought in to say 'no permissions, no SGC').I dont think the problems with Mr Shooter but with members who dont want anybody shooting over the fields they'v been watching. SENARIO :You reccey a field over a week and its getting hammered, no other members to be seen so you announce it's gettin hammered on here or facebook, you think 'oh i,ve done the ground work,i've let the numbers build up' but when you phone its booked out and you think, next time i'll keep stum.

Heaven forbid that if the above ever happens with licencing,then joining NPPC & the likes will be a saviour for most who dont have permissions.It has its good points & bad but for £125 a yr it value for money.

*Please note I am not promoting or defending NPPC, i just think it has put up with some stick in the past from members, me included, my only gripe was regarding waiting for the new field lists.But did not understand the logistics involved & appologised to Mr Shooter over the phone my comments.

REMEMBER IF THE LAWS CHANGE EVERYONES GONA WANA BE MR SHOOTER'S FRIEND

That will never happen as long as there are clay pigeon shooting grounds about, all you need for a ticket is to show a need and be a good boy, i should think clay pigeon shooting would be the number 1 reason for wanting one not pest control, as for NPPC im still a member but havnt shot any of their land for some time, got the new field list a couple of weeks ago but dont think i will be renewing due to other shooting commitments and my own permissions, but for what it costs if you have nowhere else or just fancy a change its very good value, i had some good days last year, also think John is a sound bloke, never had a problem with him, maybe he does hold fields back for a chosen few but so what, who cares, your paying 125 quid for a years shooting,you could pay that to go on a top guided day and still not be guaranteed birds.

That will never happen as long as there are clay pigeon shooting grounds about, all you need for a ticket is to show a need and be a good boy, i should think clay pigeon shooting would be the number 1 reason for wanting one not pest control, as for NPPC im still a member but havnt shot any of their land for some time, got the new field list a couple of weeks ago but dont think i will be renewing due to other shooting commitments and my own permissions, but for what it costs if you have nowhere else or just fancy a change its very good value, i had some good days last year, also think John is a sound bloke, never had a problem with him, maybe he does hold fields back for a chosen few but so what, who cares, your paying 125 quid for a years shooting,you could pay that to go on a top guided day and still not be guaranteed birds.

Sorry forgot about the clay lads, but for me if i lost my perms it would be game over, as no reason, did clays once, didn't like it, to many unsleved guns getting carried about for my liking.

nppc its always the same disgruntled back stabbers who come out of the wood work , people who have back tracked to farmers and taken land,people who shoot what they are not supposed to, people who buy one ticket and take their mates with them people who leave dead birds and empty cartridges every where :good: then they wonder why john says no thanks :hmm: low cost pigeon shooting run by a bloke who does is best because he loves shooting him self :good:

Edited by here iam