NPPC LAND.

scrawny40

last year i did a reccy on a couple of the york area fields on a friday afternoon ,one of the fields was getting hammered so i duly booked out the field for the next day sat there in the hide all saturday took 3 birds for 6 shots what would your thoughts have been if i had reported the said field being hit big style only for you to turn up the next day and have a poor day ?

would it be possible to fone nppc if you see a field getting hammered and shoot it straight away Edited by lampingman

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has any of you NPPC members out there shot the fields at royal oak, toytop area. ive just joined so could do with a bit info. cheers mark.

hello mark

i ve shot them for over 15 yrs but not for nppc, for the farmer himself, along with aprox 1000 acre a cracking bloke

Edited by ROBLATCH

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there......"The knock"..... NPPC, season it seems is back again ?.........With disgruntaled X-members who have taken as usualy happens, the opertunity to present themselves to the farmer and offer their own service on what is land John Shooter has gained for NPPC members to shoot..........John Shooter should "check" his X-member lists....go to the farms where X-members now shoot......and "blackmouth" the people concerned in side lining NPPC members shooting.............Two farms shot by me as an NPPC member in the last eight years have been lost in this way.

Hello there......"The knock"..... NPPC, season it seems is back again ?.........With disgruntaled X-members who have taken as usualy happens, the opertunity to present themselves to the farmer and offer their own service on what is land John Shooter has gained for NPPC members to shoot..........John Shooter should "check" his X-member lists....go to the farms where X-members now shoot......and "blackmouth" the people concerned in side lining NPPC members shooting.............Two farms shot by me as an NPPC member in the last eight years have been lost in this way.

I agree i am an ex member of NPPC , but i have never approached any farmer to shoot on land shot by NPPC member, i have however been asked on several occasions, the last time being just before christmas to shoot pigeons on rape belonging to a farmer who had contacted NPPC and was told no one was available. I know from looking on this forum that people are usually very available and willing and i am sure that people do ring NPPC up especially over christmas holidays so why is there nobody available when the farmer asks ? If a farmer rings me up wanting pest control i usually turn up the next day and i am just on my own, so it comes as no surprise to me that NPPC permissions do get lost when there must be potentially hundreds of members to pick from but yet nobody is available. All seems a bit suspect to me.

well nick me an my mate are retired and basicly can shoot anytime but no body has ever foned us to ask can we cover any fields,how do we go about letting farmers know were available.js knows we are retired cos we told him so.

So shouldnt he J.S be ringing you up then when the farmer contacted him wanting the pigeons shot, there is no denying that he didnt get a call so its the people who are paying out their hard earned money are missing out here.The reason i got the call by the way was because i work for a lot of the farmers whos land i shoot on and they all talk to each other as you know and if you turn up when required and shoot plenty of pigeons word travels fast.

Hello again...............In response to the last postings .....this is precisely what is happening?.....you work "buck shee" for any farmer, and the "pigeon shooter" will inevertably come up trumps and become his new "evil necessity"......if the farmer could get buck shee Gas Guns....believe me we would all be redundant !!!......in theory farmers don't even want us on their land "evil necessity" again......read into your postings and you "do" what you say you "don't".......Lets face it you shoot pigeons for "you", not the Farmers don't you ? Be honest !........................."Quote"......"How...do...WE...tell...the...Farmer...WE...are...available" ???..........."Simples" you go get in yer mota and find a Farm that dosen't use NPPC for vermin control.....take some goodies for him, like some "aquired paint" to paint his Barn doors for him, and Your in mate ....Untill the next pigeon shooter turns up while your in Spain w'i yer Missis an kids.........."Game over, I rest my Case"..........................Ps;- sorry barr't any spelling mistakes as I do try, not to use Spell Check !

Hello again...............In response to the last postings .....this is precisely what is happening?.....you work "buck shee" for any farmer, and the "pigeon shooter" will inevertably come up trumps and become his new "evil necessity"......if the farmer could get buck shee Gas Guns....believe me we would all be redundant !!!......in theory farmers don't even want us on their land "evil necessity" again......read into your postings and you "do" what you say you "don't".......Lets face it you shoot pigeons for "you", not the Farmers don't you ? Be honest !........................."Quote"......"How...do...WE...tell...the...Farmer...WE...are...available" ???..........."Simples" you go get in yer mota and find a Farm that dosen't use NPPC for vermin control.....take some goodies for him, like some "aquired paint" to paint his Barn doors for him, and Your in mate ....Untill the next pigeon shooter turns up while your in Spain w'i yer Missis an kids.........."Game over, I rest my Case"..........................Ps;- sorry barr't any spelling mistakes as I do try, not to use Spell Check !

I dont work buckshee for anyone everybody pays full rate its not about money for them or me its about reliability and friendship and being there when they need you most.

why when people come on about nppc why :yay: do you keep coming out off the wood work :hmm: the winter list is out so js doesnt after ring any body up,you seem to have a personal agenda where nppc and Js is concerned :hmm:

Have a day off and get on with your own life .

Happy new year shooting nppc members :good:

why when people come on about nppc why :yay: do you keep coming out off the wood work :hmm: the winter list is out so js doesnt after ring any body up,you seem to have a personal agenda where nppc and Js is concerned :hmm:

Have a day off and get on with your own life .

Happy new year shooting nppc members :good:

I can assure you now i have no personal agenda as far as NPPC is concerned, i think i am more looking out for the members dont you think ? Telling them what is actually going on regarding the NPPC, yes maybe the winter list is out but when j.s gets a call from a farmer wanting some pigeons shot he should ring members up instead of telling the farmer there is nobody available. No he doesnt have to ring anyone but this is the way people lose permissions due to not turning up, hence that is why i was asked to shoot the field instead.

HELLO......"QUOTE".......Read into your postings, you "do" what you say you "dont".....is what I last posted......"QUOTE" 2......"I think I am looking out for the members dont you think" ?........WELL TO BE QUITE HONEST I PERSONALLY THINK YOU ARE NOT !......AND THAT YOUR "INFORMATION" ABOUT JOHN SHOOTER/FARMER/YOURSELF.....SHOULD NOT BE WROTE ABOUT ON THIS FORUM.........THIS IS A "PIGEON SHOOTING" FORUM AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A POSTING FROM YOU Mr SHOOTERNICK TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY PIGEONS YOUV'E SHOT ???....................AS AN X-MEMBER, YOU ARE "NOT" LOOKING OUT FOR NPPC MEMBERS.............SO PLEASE GET OFF YER COMP-HOOTER, AND GO LOOSE A FEW SHOTS OFF.......IT'LL DO YOU THE POWER OF GOOD, "DON'T YOU THINK"....NOW THAT COULD BE DEBATABLE ???........................TEK UP GOLF SON IT COULD BE BETTER FOR YOU?

HELLO......"QUOTE".......Read into your postings, you "do" what you say you "dont".....is what I last posted......"QUOTE" 2......"I think I am looking out for the members dont you think" ?........WELL TO BE QUITE HONEST I PERSONALLY THINK YOU ARE NOT !......AND THAT YOUR "INFORMATION" ABOUT JOHN SHOOTER/FARMER/YOURSELF.....SHOULD NOT BE WROTE ABOUT ON THIS FORUM.........THIS IS A "PIGEON SHOOTING" FORUM AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A POSTING FROM YOU Mr SHOOTERNICK TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY PIGEONS YOUV'E SHOT ???....................AS AN X-MEMBER, YOU ARE "NOT" LOOKING OUT FOR NPPC MEMBERS.............SO PLEASE GET OFF YER COMP-HOOTER, AND GO LOOSE A FEW SHOTS OFF.......IT'LL DO YOU THE POWER OF GOOD, "DON'T YOU THINK"....NOW THAT COULD BE DEBATABLE ???........................TEK UP GOLF SON IT COULD BE BETTER FOR YOU?

15 posts, illiterate posts at that, and you seem to be the know everything there is to now about J.S and pigeonwatch. This forum is for people to give information and advice whether it be good or bad to fellow shooters. If you care to look at some of the pictures i have posted on here you will see that i am quite a successful pigeon shooter mainly due to farmers ringing me up when they require my services, i dont tell them i am not available EVER i usually go either the same day if i can or the next day, like i previously stated telling the farmer there is nobody available is not only depriving members of potential shooting it also loses permission fast. I am aware that you think i am not really looking out for NPPC members, but i must point out when i used to be a member all the best fields of rape stubble were kept back for the foreign higher paying clients and when i rang up all the fields were booked, i now know this goes on as i have been told by a gamekeeper friend who looks after land shot on by NPPC. I have no immediate intention to take up golf as i can usually find a few pigeons to shoot here and there, and chances are i might land some more permission if NPPC doesnt get its act together !!

I can assure you now i have no personal agenda as far as NPPC is concerned, i think i am more looking out for the members dont you think ? Telling them what is actually going on regarding the NPPC, yes maybe the winter list is out but when j.s gets a call from a farmer wanting some pigeons shot he should ring members up instead of telling the farmer there is nobody available. No he doesnt have to ring anyone but this is the way people lose permissions due to not turning up, hence that is why i was asked to shoot the field instead.

i think you just make things up to cover your own actions :hmm: i will be speaking with John soon so we will see who you really are :good:

Hello again.........I think that last post says it all....about your good self....I hope you do get lots more permisions !.....and run around looking after all this shooting because your reliable, and turn up asap when farmers phone you, as you tell everyone you do, are you on the ball when it's P - - - - ng down with rain,or theres deep snow on't land ???........................even folks in New Zealand are reading what scribblings are coming from your "finger" and can read into your make up ..............you just don't get it do you mate ?............Go see John Shooter and paint "his" shed for him...............yes I confess I'm "illiterate" Honest thats the truth so help me god.

Hello again.........I think that last post says it all....about your good self....I hope you do get lots more permisions !.....and run around looking after all this shooting because your reliable, and turn up asap when farmers phone you, as you tell everyone you do, are you on the ball when it's P - - - - ng down with rain,or theres deep snow on't land ???........................even folks in New Zealand are reading what scribblings are coming from your "finger" and can read into your make up ..............you just don't get it do you mate ?............Go see John Shooter and paint "his" shed for him...............yes I confess I'm "illiterate" Honest thats the truth so help me god.

We are all entitled to our opinions, obviously as this is a public forum im not at liberty to tell you my sources of information but i have only stated the facts. whether people come from new zealand or england is completely irrelevant the true picture is just the same. I wont be painting anyones shed either in the near future as i have crop protection waiting even if its raining like it was today, bit of water wont hurt you know.

Shooternick............Yer best bit on yer posting was " and chances are I might land more permisions if NPPC dosn't get it;s act together ?....."Guilty" as charged M'Lord.....Full confession straight from the horses mouth.

And look at my previous posts on this topic, the FARMER ASKED ME to shoot because nobody was available from NPPC, so not really any sort of a confession is it. I suggest you look at all the evidence before you accuse me toady. Not guilty i think you will find case dismissed. As farmers are the sort of people who talk between themselves word will soon get round about what i have been trying to get through to you, this is how i have got all my permission so far just by being reliable and doing a good job not by robbing permission of NPPC, those permissions come as a bonus when they dont do their job properly and i get asked instead.

Shooternick............Yer best bit on yer posting was " and chances are I might land more permisions if NPPC dosn't get it;s act together ?....."Guilty" as charged M'Lord.....Full confession straight from the horses mouth.

priceless :lol:

was a member for 3 years sometime ago never had a problem with nppc it used to supplement my winter rape shooting had good days had ok days had bad days, but i get all of them on our own perms on our doorsteps thats pigeon shooting

Shooternick.........why do you constantly contradict your self ?...............if you were in the industry I earn my crust from......they would tear you to shreads ode son.....even after all these scribblings you still don't get it do you Eh???............you wouldn't last five minutes....you come accross as a 60s+ child to me ?.....still wet behind yer ears. Pigeons, pigeons,pigeons.......shoot,shoot,shoot..............Simples.....Oh ! and tek yer gun and ammo.