NPPC LAND.

scrawny40

Shooternick.........why do you constantly contradict your self ?...............if you were in the industry I earn my crust from......they would tear you to shreads ode son.....even after all these scribblings you still don't get it do you Eh???............you wouldn't last five minutes....you come accross as a 60s+ child to me ?.....still wet behind yer ears. Pigeons, pigeons,pigeons.......shoot,shoot,shoot..............Simples.....Oh ! and tek yer gun and ammo.

I havent contradicted myself i just think youre probably completely baffled by what i am trying to tell you, once again you bring up totally irrelevant issues, i dont care what business you were in its nothing to do with this topic whatsoever and neither does what era i am from, so lets just stick to the subject in hand, i suggest you read all my posts again very slowly to yourself and maybe you will realise i am trying to make people aware about what they are spending their hard earned money on might not be quite what it seems. I am all for trying to introduce new people to pigeon shooting and i take take people of different abilities out with me a lot of the time for no fee. It galls me to see someone pay over a hundred pounds and miss out on shooting due to poor organization and communication

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent contradicted myself i just think youre probably completely baffled by what i am trying to tell you, once again you bring up totally irrelevant issues, i dont care what business you were in its nothing to do with this topic whatsoever and neither does what era i am from, so lets just stick to the subject in hand, i suggest you read all my posts again very slowly to yourself and maybe you will realise i am trying to make people aware about what they are spending their hard earned money on might not be quite what it seems. I am all for trying to introduce new people to pigeon shooting and i take take people of different abilities out with me a lot of the time for no fee. It galls me to see someone pay over a hundred pounds and miss out on shooting due to poor organization and communication

£100 per year isn,t a lot of money for 12 months shooting ok you won,t shoot birds everytime you go out or every month but if you get 6 decent days for that money its more than worth it, or you can pay over £300 for one days driven pheasant shooting choice is yours, in fact i may rejoin this year its worth the small outlay for more options

£100 per year isn,t a lot of money for 12 months shooting ok you won,t shoot birds everytime you go out or every month but if you get 6 decent days for that money its more than worth it, or you can pay over £300 for one days driven pheasant shooting choice is yours, in fact i may rejoin this year its worth the small outlay for more options

I agree yickdaz its very reasonable but it would be nice if communication was better and if farmers ring up asking for pigeon control it was relayed back to members instead of saying there was nobody available

OK..... Mr SHOOTERNICK......".LETS STICK TO THE SUBJECT IN HAND"............PLEASE, PLEASE, GET YOUR NEGATIVE GRIPES OFF THE BACK OF NPPC.....YOUR NOT DOING YOURSELF ANY FAVOURS HERE OLD SON !..........AND I AM NOW PRETTY SURE YOU ARE WELL "OUT" OF BEING ONE OF JOHN SHOOTERS MEMBERS.....AS I DONT THINK HIS SET UP NEEDS NEGATIVE FOLKS REPRESENTING HIM ON FARMERS LAND.........HAPPY NEW EAR TO YOU.

OK..... Mr SHOOTERNICK......".LETS STICK TO THE SUBJECT IN HAND"............PLEASE, PLEASE, GET YOUR NEGATIVE GRIPES OFF THE BACK OF NPPC.....YOUR NOT DOING YOURSELF ANY FAVOURS HERE OLD SON !..........AND I AM NOW PRETTY SURE YOU ARE WELL "OUT" OF BEING ONE OF JOHN SHOOTERS MEMBERS.....AS I DONT THINK HIS SET UP NEEDS NEGATIVE FOLKS REPRESENTING HIM ON FARMERS LAND.........HAPPY NEW EAR TO YOU.

I dont need any favours thanks, read all my posts again as you still havent got any idea of what i am talking about have you, and dont worry i dont wish to re-join NPPC i have more than enough to go at.

Have a great new year too

Just sent off for an application form to join NPPC it seems good value for money. Am only new to shooting in general so for the price am willing to give it a go after a year if I don't like it won't join again. I live in Liverpool once am joined will put a post up see if anyone wants to join me for a days shooting obviously got to be another NCCP member as am doing ok but could do witha few pointers setting decoys up etc and what decoys to use.

had a quick drive round the s milfords this morning still no signs of pigeons and growth is very slow and a lot of standing water

What time were you out Holly?, the pigeons in that area are there but they're hitting from first light to about 10:30 am then heading back to their roosts and don't appear to be feeding again. You will get dribs and drabs overflying throughout the day but they aint interested in coming in to the decoys.

Mike...

Just sent off for an application form to join NPPC it seems good value for money. Am only new to shooting in general so for the price am willing to give it a go after a year if I don't like it won't join again. I live in Liverpool once am joined will put a post up see if anyone wants to join me for a days shooting obviously got to be another NCCP member as am doing ok but could do witha few pointers setting decoys up etc and what decoys to use.

probably betta off joining the nccp sean whoever they are like :lol: good luck fella :eh:

I have watched this post with some interest since it was started and even put my opinions across as a nppc member I'm very happy with the service provided by John. How ever that is of no concern to this post it was started by a new member asking fellow nppc members about certain fields in his area. All that has happened is a slanging match between ex members and current members. Why carnt we get back to pigeon watch as it should be fellow shooters helping each other out. People make there own minds up about the people who run certain set ups if you have concern for fellow members then pm them

Or start a new thread but hijacking a persons post to start slagging of other people is bang out of order.

In every organisation there are gonna be disgruntled clients and to show how ****** off you were you didn't take your membership out the next time it was due. Which is fine.

I have met several nppc members through post on here and all have be very helpful in getting me better at pigeon shooting scrawny40 I hope you got the help u needed out of this thread but I would imaging u stopped caring by the first page.

I ask that when a new thread regarding nppc come up we answer the question that is asked rarther than turning it in to a fight

Mark

has any of you NPPC members out there shot the fields at royal oak, toytop area. ive just joined so could do with a bit info. cheers mark.

Hi if you from Bishop auckland, NPPC used to have land (poss still do at Yarm, Worsal Village) drove past last week and slowed down as used to shoot this when with NPPC , it was getting hammered.When i used to be in NPPC i shot it all season didnt bother going elswhere, might be woth a look espcially if its still on the list