Freelander stereo code????

Albert 888

http://www.unlockforum.com/forumdisplay.php/68-Free-Car-radio-unlock-codes-Dash-Boards

Visit this site........BUT be warned, once you register and join forum and start a post to ask for your code, just be patient. It will be answered, dont repost or bump thread!

Thats a sure way not to be given code. I have used this site before and its first class.

Any probs PM , feel free to pm me,

Hope this helps, Rich

try this

turn on set at left hand black knob,then press the M button and hold for 10 secs it will go into test mode you can scroll with the on and off knob and certain info will come up such as serial no is 1st then as you scroll through it will show a dot matrix test on the screen radio frequency no signal strengh and quality, and code

try this

turn on set at left hand black knob,then press the M button and hold for 10 secs it will go into test mode you can scroll with the on and off knob and certain info will come up such as serial no is 1st then as you scroll through it will show a dot matrix test on the screen radio frequency no signal strengh and quality, and code

I have just tried that thanks and nothing happened

Cheers Albert.

• 9 years later...