Miroku gun issue, help appreciated

BRNDL

Yes chaps...

It gives me great pleasure to recommend Bamfords gun shop. They apologised and are having the gun fixed at their expense. Only draw back it's going to take three weeks.....so they gave me a replacement gun to use if necessary.

A replacement gun or fix was offered.

The barrels were loose at the mechanism and need tightening up.

Thanks for all your help chaps,

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to my misfortune...Bamfords gave me a replacement gun, a Lanber as I had arranged some shooting at Worsley shooting ground over Christmas.

Took my brother as his gift for Christmas was a 100bird sporting at the said club. First stand, loaded up the gun, set up for the clay and called...click...nothing! This happened 4 times and a kind gent came over to help, I have seen him a few times here, I think he offers tuition. He looked at the gun, loaded her up and...click! After some fiddling he deemed the gun unsafe to use and was gob smacked a gun shop had issues this gun to me and he said it was dangerous.

I had to hire a gun at £10.00. I am going to ask Bamfords to reimburse the bill.

On looking over the old Lanber when I got home, it does appear to be a dog of a gun.

Edited by BRNDL

My Lanber has done exactly the same thing !! Only got it back from Bamfords a couple of months ago for an unrelated problem, which was repaired under warranty even though I had bought it 3.5months previous ! I'm waiting to hear what the problem is this time but I think the Lanber will be going after this next repair I'm begining to lose confidence in it

• 3 weeks later...

Well the Lanber has gone !! Took it back to Bamfords, told them of the problem and Lawrence gave me what I paid for it px against a beretta 686 essential, I cannot recommend the service I,'ve had at Bamfords highly enough, hopefully I can get out this weekend and see what the difference between the two guns is.

Edited by Eaf70