BASC and CPSA

denniswebb

I have just read the rules and it clearly states not to use mock bad language, so could some of you refrain from doing it. I do have a sensitive nature .

Dennis

Ok, I'll put it this way then : Have you ever noticed the ridicule that anything you post is subjected to ?

Ever thought to yourself, maybe it is actually how ignorant and bigoted you are, how you ramble on, ignore any questions made to you regarding your ridiculous, fantasist claims ?

Ever taken a long hard look at yourself in a mirror ?

Do you actually like what you see ?

I've never met you. But from what you write, you are so puffed up with your on sense of self importance, and yet you are so pitifully insecure that you have to brag on about deals that might (or might not) come off, what vehicle you might (or might not) be able to afford when those deals come off, the mountains of cash you might (or might not) make from those deals.

Want to see an example of how to be good and yet be a little bit humble about it ? Look at Digweed, Faulds (yes, I've met him a couple of times), Wilson.

All, I dare to say, far better shots than you. And yet far less up their own backsides

Does that satisfy your sensitive nature ?

Dennis what is not working?a nd what tests are you refuring to.

Are you suggesting that anybody who does not use their guns on a weekly basis should not have them?

what culture?

Why do you want more regulations than we already have

From reading your posts you come across as someone who finds the shooting fraternity in this country not to your liking. If it is so bad for you sell your guns and take up knitting at the WI at least there you will be able to moan to your hearts content about the state of this country and how you would run it to your liking

... And Lock Stock and Barrel, i was told on your website not to post in my own name, i have never done that before, but you don't follow the banter between me and Nicloa Herron, we are all good friends, its just you and your silly website that got it wrong.

Dennis

Not by any of us Moderators you weren't, and I doubt you'd get anyone to verify your story in this regard - it's more likely that you created a pseudonym so that you wouldn't get booted off earlier than you eventually were. You acted like a storker there and you're not doing much better here - so don't try and pass it off as mere 'banter'; you were a pest and an irritation; again, rather like you're being here.

Indeed, if history is any gauge, you made such a good job of alienating those on - to quote you - "the now defunct Claysporting.com", that you appear to have a record of making a consummate ***** of yourself where forums are concerned. In short: you and forums don't mix.

If that message isn't loud and clear by now, then I suspect your condition as being that of a sociopath .

Edited by Zapp