Everyone meet Bullet

beeredup

Hi Figgy he does just a few mins of playfull sniffing out of a dummy in the long grass or me walking left to right to encourage his hunting from side to side all in his walks are no longer than 40 mins less if he has been playing with other dogs.

Hi mate, sounds a bit too much. A good rule of thumb is 5 minutes of exercise per month of age, less if it is free running. Lovely looking wee dog, best of luck with him.

• 1 month later...

A quick update on Bullet he is doing well with his basic obedience, he recalls well(ish) on the whistle ;) and loves to quarter around in cover and i can suggest a direction to him now and he will turn on 2 pips. its all just gentle fun for him as he is just under 6 months old. he is growing into a strapping lad

DSC_0391.jpg

DSC_0352-1.jpg

That's a really nice good looking Pup/dog, really please for you that Bullet will be a great hunting companion

Thanks he really is turning into a muscley lil sod he is really solidly built we are off for a check up at the vets today so i will find out how much beef he has put on since his last weigh in :)

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Pete

heres another one i took just before i came out here dismantling oil rigs and building wind farms, i had one day off beween my old job and starting this new one we are in Rotterdam till the end of my trip mobilising the gear for the wind farm installation we are loading a 450 tonne hammer on friday! i am home a week on Thursday for a month so i am looking forward to getting stuck into training Bullet, the mrs has been doing some basic stuff with him for me (she is keen to try scurries at a few games fairs eventually) i think he is turning into a good lookin lad and Rach says he has grown a good bit while i have been away too he is still responding well to her on the whistle but he can get easily distracted but he is still only a pup :)

post-52371-0-99168000-1366779260_thumb.jpg

Edited by beeredup

anyone one got any info on training classes in Lancashire? the lil fella seems to be very receptive so far he is responding like a bolt of lightening to his name and recall and he sits down nicely on arrival he is also catching on with the toilet training too, he also see's his crate as his castle http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

Kipperage gun dogs they do all big shows defo the best around