Where best to buy reloading powder

Kes

Advice please chaps - I need a new tub of Vhitavouri N 133 powder for my .223 reloading - anyone know a good gun shop in Cheshire/Lancs where I can drive to get some?

Alternatively, an internet site where you dont get charged the earth?

I am expecting to pay about £70 a Kg - or am I out of date?

Many thanks

Bond and bywaters at preston keep powders but its better to phone ahead to check what they have on the shelf. I normally travel out towards Kranks etc. when it gets to such things as expanding heads and powder, primers etc. are there no small RFD's working from home near you who get stuff in

If you dont mind speaking to somebody who does'nt really seem interested in what you need and is then not sure if they stock it anyway then you could try Reloading Solutions-but I wouldnt bother if I were you.

Hm............that is exactly the opposite from my dealings with them over the last 15+ years

If you dont mind speaking to somebody who does'nt really seem interested in what you need and is then not sure if they stock it anyway then you could try Reloading Solutions-but I wouldnt bother if I were you.

I strongly suspect they just get a price from a US supplier then come back to you from my experiance

Kent, has your 'experience' extended to actually walking around their shop - considered by many to be one of the best in the UK for reloading equipement?

nope twice I have contacted them and twice they had to come back to me with costs, twice it was quite a bit more than direct posted cost from Sinclairs in the states. I suppose if they had it in then it might be cheaper but these were not uncommon items. I buy 90% of my tooling from the USA direct and my components locally because correct postage of "dangerous goods" is mega money and expanding heads and primers needs a ticket