How many cars!?

WelshLamb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astra SRi 2.0 diesel for me for work, Grand Scenic diesel for the Mrs/kids, Mk3 Shogun 3.5V6 for the shooting wagon/towing stuff.

Then a Mk2 Triumph 2.5PI saloon and a Mk1 Triumph PI estate. The saloon is 90% back together after some restoration, the estate is awaiting a full rebuild (I discovered shooting part way through the Mk2 restoration - things have gone very slow since as I'd rather be out in the field than stuck in the garage welding !)

Oh, and if we're including 2 wheels, a CX500 - bit of an impulse buy earlier this year - and a Jamie Oliver style 125 scooter - an impulse buy 3 years ago !

We have gone from seven cars to two in the last six months. My motoring expenses was running into thousands every month and a new house seemed a better return!

At the moment the missus has an Audi A3 S Line Sportback and I have a commercial Nissan Terrano that I have had tweaked and remapped - it spends most of its life sideways.

I was only talking to Mungler an hour ago about my next silly motoring purchase. I am looking for something V8, noisy and quick.

Three in my garage. Disco TD5 as daily driver and shooting truck for me. A Volvo XC70 for Mrs PhilR. My fun drive is a 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo that I've owned for 15 years. Rear wheel drive, no electronic gizmos just seat of the pants driving like it used to be.

Me too! Porsche 944 Lux :) Great fun, and surprisingly practical. Looking to add a Jimny to the fleet too...