A Cold Days Mixed Bag.

sako751sg

Lucky man, not only for the shooting and the place you live but for the relationship you have with your son and his obvious enjoyment of your sport together.

Could not have said it better!! Important in these times. Well written and great pics as always Dave. Looks like Mac is getting along well with the new 20. Those shots of the pheasants in the air are stunning, really good photography.

Anither guid day loon, I must hae missed yer script when ye said ye picked yer brither up :eh: when I saw Shaun wae Mac I thought - fits Dave bin up tae - pit on a bit o weight & lost some hair :blink: :lol: :lol: pass on my regards to yer Brither & yer Auld Man & aw the best for the New Year to you & yours :drinks:

Great photos and cracking write up Big Man! I haven't seen much of you posting on here lately but this post was well worth waiting for. The wee lad looks like he is growing fast and the dogs look in really fine condition.

Judging by the photos both the lad and the dogs are a real credit to you mate!

The photo of the lad fast akip in bed with the dogs along side him say it all!

Have a really great and successful 2013!

Top stuff as always Dave,what light do use on the side of the hummer fella? The lad looks like he is going to get on well wi the 20!

Cheers for all the comments fellas and all the best for 2013.

Its a Clulite Supreme Alan.Spot on for all up to 80ish yards and nay too big for scope mounting.

Could not have said it better!! Important in these times. Well written and great pics as always Dave. Looks like Mac is getting along well with the new 20. Those shots of the pheasants in the air are stunning, really good photography.

Cheers Timothy.He went well with the new gun so hopefully will last him a while.Adel provided the new camera and it takes pretty good shots for sure so a great present.

Anither guid day loon, I must hae missed yer script when ye said ye picked yer brither up :eh: when I saw Shaun wae Mac I thought - fits Dave bin up tae - pit on a bit o weight & lost some hair :blink: :lol: :lol: pass on my regards to yer Brither & yer Auld Man & aw the best for the New Year to you & yours :drinks:

Top day Tam and as always i like your honesty although Shaun doesnt seem to. :good:

Great photos and cracking write up Big Man! I haven't seen much of you posting on here lately but this post was well worth waiting for. The wee lad looks like he is growing fast and the dogs look in really fine condition.

Judging by the photos both the lad and the dogs are a real credit to you mate!

The photo of the lad fast akip in bed with the dogs along side him say it all!

Have a really great and successful 2013!

Cheers Pete.It was obviously pitch dark when the dug pics were taken and i didnt know that wee Jake was kipping on top on Rab till the flash went off.Its a long night trying to keep awake waiting for the foxes so the company is needed fella.

Hope yer ower the Lurgie Loon & enjoy the rest o the season :good: Im workin this Saturday :angry: how dare they mak us dae stock takes in the game shootin season :angry:

Went back to work yesterday Tam,felt ***** and started spewing,finished at dinner time,saw a park of geese,organised to be too ill to work,but just right for therapy shooting and had a great day with the old fella.Like it when a plan comes together.Stock takes in the game season is reason enough for an uprising fella.

I wish loon, we can do it any Saturdsy in January :angry: jist hope it disnae snaw :innocent: nae fun finding & identifying 2800 cars in 2' snaw :eh::cry1:

Could do with a wee bit of the white stuff Tam,but nay too much.More like spring here the now and not too seasonal.I mind your pics from thon bad winter and wouldnt fancy your job in that,but i would probably be nay weel for the day,or twa,depending on how good the shooting is.

Cheers for all the comments fellas and all the best for 2013.

Its a Clulite Supreme Alan.Spot on for all up to 80ish yards and nay too big for scope mounting.

Cheers Timothy.He went well with the new gun so hopefully will last him a while.Adel provided the new camera and it takes pretty good shots for sure so a great present.

Top day Tam and as always i like your honesty although Shaun doesnt seem to. :good:

Cheers Pete.It was obviously pitch dark when the dug pics were taken and i didnt know that wee Jake was kipping on top on Rab till the flash went off.Its a long night trying to keep awake waiting for the foxes so the company is needed fella.

I am booked a few clicks N/W again this year so hope tae hae some mair smoked fash - Makrell, Ling etc for the meet up at Moy loon :good: