Nissan terranno shooting truck £800

bennyblanco

I am selling my black Nissan Terranno 2.7tdi estate with seven seats, selling due to a new pick up.

I have owned it for three years and used it for the commute to work and regular lamping, it's been very reliable apart from a clutch plate failure at 140k miles and a dead battery last year.

It has 11 months MOT but no tax, two keys but neither remote work so you have to unlock manually.

It scrubs up ok but has a bit of a shooting truck smell although I have hoovered it out, it also has a light force remote handle and a dimmer switch mounted between the sun visors.

The body work is fairly good apart from where the colour has peeled on the bumpers, it has had patches welded to both sills and to the left rear inner wing.

The engine and gearbox are solid even though it has just passed 160k miles, the advisories from memory were,

Rusty brake and fuel pipes- will probably need to be one next year or the year after

Corroded front inner wings- non structural so I have left them

Cracked headlight glass but the beam image is still fine

Worn front anti roll bar link bushes

Front diff leaking oil- it takes about 100ml a year so I have left it alone and topped up when needed.

It pulls to he left a bit on fast roads.

If it sells for the asking price I will leave the remote handle, dimmer switch and chuck in a big lamp with red or amber filter.

Two spare mud terrain tyres that have only done a couple of thousand miles that go on every winter.

A parrot Bluetooth hands free kit.

Vehicle located in Cambridge, sure I will have forgotten something important so please ask.

Edited by bennyblanco

I run one of these, bomb proof engine, great off road and reliable.

That's a very cheap shoot truck, somebody needs to get that bought.

Thank you, I wish I could keep it as its more practical than the ford ranger for most things and certainly better in the sticky stuf