Anyone else just having a quiet night in?

gixer1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to having two young kids and being able to go out any night for a drink me and mrs gixer and the kids are just having a quiet night in, which is a bit odd but I'm not all that bothered to be honest,

is anyone else doing this and if so why?

Regards,

Gixer (feeling old and boring!) :lol:

yer me an the misses are babysitting the grand kids well 3 yr old looking after me :hmm: but just got the glen fiddich out happy days

ive worked the doors for the last 4 new years eves but this year my daughter is working until 11pm so no drink for me as im collecting her from work , me and the good lady are just relaxing with a cup of coffee and a lump of christmas cake , itll be my first new year at home since i was 15yrs old .

I will be having a quiet one but it is not by my own choice. My family are away in Poland and I was meant to be up in Scotland with friends. Unfortunately, I did my back in on christmas eve and I am still not right yet. Due to this I have had to cancel 2 days shooting ( one on clays and the other with the syndicate) and a stalking trip, so I am not a happy bunny. I will now sit in and see the bells and the new year in with a couple of drams.

I would like to wish every one a very happy new year for 2013, it can only get better for me, boo hoo. ??? Have a great time tonight where ever you are. :yahoo: