Where to buy filters for Deben Tracer Compact?

39TDS

That one is for a Tracer Mini, I think they are different. Thanks for trying though.

I looked up Mini and it took me to an air rifles sales page, I found the same sales people when I was searching for the filters. They have the mini filters but the compact filters are out of stock. Suggests to me they are indeed different.

I was after red if i had a choice.

I have made my own in the past but held them on with tape. Wanted to be able to put on/take off easier really.

I might well call Deben.

You can’t buy the filters for this lamp anymore deben stopped making them over 10 years ago

Oh, there you go then. DIY or nowt.

You can’t buy the filters for this lamp anymore deben stopped making them over 10 years ago

Fair comment and I am aware they are out of production, (I remember the early 6v versions of this) but Deben don't just chuck things away, even out of production, has anyone actually asked Deben?

Buy a sheet of red acetate from an art shop and cut out a disc to fit behind the lens. I bought a Deben flip-up filter once in a moment of madness. It was way too dense, fragile and expensive. Acetate works a treat. The quarry can't tell the difference and it doesn't restrict the range so much.