How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2013.

Cranfield

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes pal...there are still a lot of beans on top of the field on the estate I shoot on...however they are torn between them & all the rape that is coming through. I've shot them every weekend for the past 3 weeks which is why they are becoming a bit shy on the bean field but if they are still there then I will carry on ;)

Yes pal...there are still a lot of beans on top of the field on the estate I shoot on...however they are torn between them & all the rape that is coming through. I've shot them every weekend for the past 3 weeks which is why they are becoming a bit shy on the bean field but if they are still there then I will carry on ;)

The whole point to this thread is to keep a running total of pigeons shot by the PW community. Please go back and add however many pigeons you shot over beans to the running total do the rest of us can contribute. :thanks:

It appears that jealousy has reared its ugly head....i'm no calculator & I have not 'lied' as regards numbers which I suspect is being implied ...i go out & shoot Pigeon for the landowners for two reasons 1for the farmers control of pests 2 for the love of shooting. I am new to PW & I didn't realize that that accurate logging would cause such resentment to users such as myself. I do hope that my 'numeracy' doesn't cause further upset within the PW community. Pffftt.!! So crack on, man up & enjoy.!

It appears that jealousy has reared its ugly head....i'm no calculator & I have not 'lied' as regards numbers which I suspect is being implied ...i go out & shoot Pigeon for the landowners for two reasons 1for the farmers control of pests 2 for the love of shooting. I am new to PW & I didn't realize that that accurate logging would cause such resentment to users such as myself. I do hope that my 'numeracy' doesn't cause further upset within the PW community. Pffftt.!! So crack on, man up & enjoy.!

Mate chill your beans (no pun intended). Just add your total to the running total.

Job jobbed! :good:

There isn't any jealousy. People just wanted to know how many you shot. You posted two numbers, which one was it? It really isn't difficult to add however many you shot to the running total.