Post Christmas weigh-in!

WelshLamb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put on 3lb over the period (quite chuffed as it was on the down too quick which can be worrying for a diabetic) Now at 14:02 . BMI is a crock for a bloke or a lady its all about shape - if your guts bulge your fat frankly! Or for the lady's if your bum looks too big in just about anything "LOL" (to a limit though as our hearts are all similar and twice the size means twice the work body builders get heart attacks too no matter their waist to chest size)

Best indicator of how overweight you are is whether you can stand looking at pictures of yourself or not.

ive never been able to do that as im so damn ugly... but also so damn fat... christmas didnt effect my weight at all but the doctors stopping me using my mountain bike has, every time ive had a laf of the bike my weight goes up and ive been of it now for well over a year so im a bit of an elephant :)

BMI is a crock.

Best indicator of how overweight you are is whether you can stand looking at pictures of yourself or not.

is that an offer to Welshlamb????

I am 6.4 and about 18 stones now....gonna get one of those electric cigs and kick it for good as had enough now ..prob put a bit on cos i do love my food...

is that an offer to Welshlamb? ???

I am 6.4 and about 18 stones now....gonna get one of those electric cigs and kick it for good as had enough now ..prob put a bit on cos i do love my food...

chimp if you want to loose weight mate make a resolution to only eat what you catch lol

colin

5' 11" and hit 80kgs this week (176 lbs)

Lost the bottom 2 of the 6 pack I was rocking for most of last year under a layer of xmas chub. Think I'll wait until closer to the summer before I try and dig it back out again with 20+ miles of running per week :sad1: , until then its just food food food, maybe a tiny bit of work in the gym too :shifty:.