Post Christmas weigh-in!

WelshLamb

I remember seeing a picture of welshlamb last year that she posted. I thought she looked hot. She's pretty,into messing with cars and shoots.

Sounds like the perfect woman to me. (Personally prefer a woman with a bit of junk in the trunk to skinny birds).

Lost 1 1/2 stone in nov/dec. put on 6lbs over Xmas. Another stone to go to my ideal weight of 15st. Oh and I'm 5'11

Edited by Browning 425 clay hunter

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm ive lost a bit :( Now down to 21 stone.

I was round leeds chimps early the other morning to take him fishing , caught him by surprise, I think he might have put a little weight on over xmas too ,what do you think.fatso_zpsaa459683.png

Tell you what Matt you can carry all my fishing kit for me next time that should help you shift the weight!

Well in late Sept I was 15 stone 12 lb. I'm 5'10''. 34 years of age. That put me almost obese, which I am not. I train Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai 3 Times a week. I agree that I had a belly, and I drank too much. Force of habit on an evening watching tv and getting through too much red wine etc.

I started doing more cardio twice a week and easing back on the bacon sarnies etc at work. I've dropped to 14 stone 7. Over Christmas I've put 3lb on.

Ideally I would like to be about 14 stone.

Kind regards

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have developed a stomach ulcer which is bloody painful - eating a really boring diet of mainly rice and bananas now - no junk or alcohol so although I can't really exercise at the moment until it clears up and I am only getting about 4 hours sleep a night at least my weight will continue to fall lol!

Well since my post about the 5/2 diet I've lost 6lbs. That pretty much works out to be 1lb per fasting day, not bad considering I've done very little work since xmas due to the weather.

It's not coming off fast but I'm doing well with this routine. I could easily build it into a lifestyle as it allows more portion size freedom than most weight control methods and is apparently healthy too. My diet isn't bad, it's just large! Now I'm off to eat the melon my other half cut up for me - perfect bedtime snack!