Post Christmas weigh-in!

WelshLamb

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 19 and a half last sep then started cage fighting training 3 time aweek i was very lazy now im 17 stone and run my cocker 6 in the morning and 9 at night for 3 mile no matter the wether quit proud of it its easy to get it off but very hard to keep it off

people say you put on weight when you give up smoking but I have actually lost some....

I put 2 stone on in 2month so u lucky

My mrs encouraged me to go onto slimming world as have been putting the pounds on the last 6 months or so and as she was already on it seemed the right way to go. I must admit i have found it pretty easy so far as the food is very good and loads of different recipes, the main thing is cutting out white bread and cooking everything with fry-light instead of oil.

I started off 14st 5lb and in first two weeks down to 13st 10.5lb so loss of 8.5lbs, tomorrow is my 3rd week so hopefully have another 3 or 4lb off. I am 5ft 7ish and decided to do as we have just had our little boy and dont want to be a fat dad so want to get down to around 12st, also was warned how easy after having a baby to be lazy with food and bung a pizza in the oven or get a curry and the pounds soon pile on.

Only problem i am having is now my wife keeps getting upset when i loose more than her :lol:

And well done to everyone else who has done well with loosing the pounds.

Edited by ferguson_tom