This years PW Charity shoot

shaun4860

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME started it all off in the first place as an excuse to meet up with other PW'rs :friends: in a travel lodge or something similar and drink copious amounts of alcohol :drinks::ernyha: whilst enjoying young waitresses :wub: in the midlands

Now this slightly backfired somewhat as most of the Southern team were still innebriated :sick::no: the next morning, with tales of drunken debauchery :ernyha::yay:

Still, everyone met up at Hodnet where the weather decided to show us just how much rain it could deposit whilst people were shooting. :blink: :ermm:

After the shoot had finished the sun came out :thanks: and the raffle was drawn...this went on for a few hours :mellow:

Upon leaving some members found their cars had slightly more bumper stickers than when they arrived ;):sneaky2:

Everyone left and went home :bye2: after all deciding it was a great idea :thumbs: and should be repeated on an annual basis

Oh.....The North won :yahoo:

And there endeth the first PW Charity shoot :good:

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

i'm still after one ;)

Speak to Bagsy, I think it is still sitting in his shed! :rolleyes: Burning solid fuel will be banned before he gets round to fitting it :lol:

ME started it all off in the first place as an excuse to meet up with other PW'rs :friends: in a travel lodge or something similar and drink copious amounts of alcohol :drinks::ernyha: whilst enjoying young waitresses :wub: in the midlands

Now this slightly backfired somewhat as most of the Southern team were still innebriated :sick::no: the next morning, with tales of drunken debauchery :ernyha::yay:

Still, everyone met up at Hodnet where the weather decided to show us just how much rain it could deposit whilst people were shooting. :blink: :ermm:

After the shoot had finished the sun came out :thanks: and the raffle was drawn...this went on for a few hours :mellow:

Upon leaving some members found their cars had slightly more bumper stickers than when they arrived ;):sneaky2:

Everyone left and went home :bye2: after all deciding it was a great idea :thumbs: and should be repeated on an annual basis

Oh.....The North won :yahoo:

And there endeth the first PW Charity shoot :good:

Pretty accurate, it was in fact Tosspot that cajoled me into doing it though.

Dont know about donating my sister ,but I've been trying to get rid of my wife ,now there's a thought :lol:

Might as well get rid now as once your fixed up with the "Mungler special" bumper sticker you will have lots of new special friends following you on the motor way!

Hodnet was great even with the rain and a stinking hangover, sporting targets good and sadly missed last years so really looking forward to this year.

Edited by Dibs

It was never designed as an auction, due I would like to think because it makes everyone equal regardless of the size of their wallet

Prizes are donated by the members to give everyone a chance, not those with the deepest pockets

Thats fine I understand the reason for a raffle over an auction, and i think its a good way to go.

Shaun 4860 hope your not going to use the excuse of my carts are only 21gram again :lol:

I'm going to try and make it this year, work kept me away from last one :yes:

Looking forward to it, met some nice folks off the forum at the north shoot last year.

Not sure that Peter Sutcliff should be allowed to shoot though, seen him game shooting on Feildsports Britain must be a day licence thing, and he's in all the photos :rolleyes:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Shaun 4860 hope your not going to use the excuse of my carts are only 21gram again :lol:

I'm going to try and make it this year, work kept me away from last one :yes:

Looking forward to it, met some nice folks off the forum at the north shoot last year.

Not sure that Peter Sutcliff should be allowed to shoot though, seen him game shooting on Feildsports Britain must be a day licence thing, and he's in all the photos :rolleyes:

Figgy

Well they are... :whistling:

It gives me a ready made excuse...lol

Although I might venture up to 24g this year.....the air is thinner and warmer darn sarf therefore affecting the ballistic properties of 21g cartridges ( I like this excuse already)

Better break out the real northern ale, loony broth ice cold with a frothy head on.

Wait till the lads north of the border start with the elixer of gold malt.

Not to sure this meet is about the shooting more the drinking night before.

Oop norf against daarn saaarf in a contest who can hold a gun the following morning after a monster session.

Figgy

• 2 weeks later...