This years PW Charity shoot

shaun4860

Good shout Reece- no reason why we can't make a start on this, I will start a topic

Still trying to finalise details of this years ground, there have been a lot of nominations, but many of them are probably too far South, so just trying to see which of the ones in the South Midlands can help :good:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dividing Line

Sorry- should have posted this up earlier -big props to Petethegeek once again for beavering away on a dedicated website for the Charity Shoot - for the dividing line please see: http://wherestheclay...yshoot/map.html

The middle of the line (approx leicester) is the mid-point of Pigeon Watch members distribution (as found last year by taking postcodes). The slant of the line is done to reflect approx places which seem to be Southerly, and of course including the whole of Wales in with the rest of the savages from the North :lol:

That's nice :lol: Wales is northern anyone told the Welsh,bet they're pleased.

Teal what did you do with Ireland,keep their normal borders and split them between us, or are we having all the Celts.

Leicester the new site for a wall :whistling:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

I reckon you should go back to Orston for the shoot, it's on the border line between North and South and more or less in the middle and easy to get to.

The fact that it is only 25 miles from me has got nothing to do with it !

I believe some members are attracted to the less than subtle delights of Nottingham !

Vic.

Edited by VicW

i no teal has started the forum where you get to put forward your charity "and i have" so i did not want to clutter it up with this.

at the north vs south charity shoot how has it worked in the past

how many birds

discipline etc

i took a look at petethegeeks website from last yr where it shows the scores pics etc http://wherestheclay...yshoot/map.html "very good little site"

i am just not sure about the quantity's or discipline ???

hope that someone that attended last yr can confirm this.

atb

delburt0... :good: :good: :good:

Edited by delburt0

i no teal has started the forum where you get to put forward your charity "and i have" so i did not want to clutter it up with this.

at the north vs south charity shoot how has it worked in the past

how many birds

discipline etc

i took a look at petethegeeks website from last yr where it shows the scores pics etc http://wherestheclay...yshoot/map.html "very good little site"

i am just not sure about the quantity's or discipline ???

hope that someone that attended last yr can confirm this.

atb

delburt0... :good: :good: :good:

Standard 100 bird English Sporting shot in squads of about 6 or 7.

Mr Potter

thx for that mr potter just was not sure of the numbers as scores range from 40 to 90

atb delburt0 :good: :good: :good: all been well i will be there ...im happy you are north of the border looking at your last 2 yrs scores

do you fancy giving me a lesson lol..........

Edited by delburt0

thx for that mr potter just was not sure of the numbers as scores range from 40 to 90

yes that is the beauty of this competition, the top ten scores are what will count so it really does not matter how 'bad' you are, you can come along and meet some really good guys whilst not worry about making a mess of your teams chances or letting the side down :good:

as long as your a safe shot no one would care if you shoot just five clays (but be prepared for a ribbing though!!)