Cheap MOT failure 4x4 for shooting wagon

Stratts

Me and my mate are after a cheap (preferably below 400 quid) 4x4 for leaving on a farm for shooting now the last one has bit the dust!!

Either a Vitara or better still a deisel Discovery would be nice.

We have a trailer so can collect one weekend,

Cheers

I've got a g reg swb Pajero mate pm for details I'm in Manchester 400 and its yours

Thanks mate too far away I'm afraid

It's over budget but my terrano is in the for sales section at £700. But has an mot and is local

I saw that mate thanks but we just need a ****ter that starts and stops,

Cheers

My brothers old vitara is sitting in a yard, failed MOT as needed welding doing but the gearbox and engine are still strong. Only difference to below description is the steel wheels have gone so get the alloys.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/209982-suzuki-vitara-16-2000/page__hl__%2Bsuzuki+%2Bvitara

A couple hundred quid it would probably be yours, drop me a PM for his phone number if interested.

Hi mate. What's wrong with the pajero ?

Nowt mate , ive just sorn it off road and let the MOT expire as i use my navara now, i had all the cills welded last year it does need the back rear side suspension strut replacing but it starts on the button and runs on bio diesle, the strut will fail on an mot but doesnt hamper the use in any way, it was/is my lamping wagon and took me to wales last time i used it the engine is sweet

atb

flynny