Honeymoon locations

ollie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too sure about a cruise. We are the same, don't like the idea of sitting on a beach for 2 weeks.

My wife went mexico with her family and loved it you have to stay within the huge resorts though, as for the cruise we werent to sure either never thought it would be something we would want to do but now we have been we will be going back. The ships are soo huge that they dont feel overcrowded and i cant remember having to wait for a drink or food once. Assuming you get a decent boat they are as good if not better than a 5 star hotel.

didnt go there for a honeymoon but the tangjung aru in kotekinabalu borneo is brilliant book into the horizon lounge kinabalu wing with sea view absolutly beautifull lots of trips out to see nature orang-utans etc done it 3 times and still love it see if you can get a stopover in lankawi try 4 nights in the berjawa lankawi resort and 10 in borneo you wont be dissapointed fly malaysian airlines to kuala lumpur and change there

+1