no one to go with

cooooper1

fun people come on here saying i can`t get land to shoot on but i can`t get anybody to go out with tomorrow?.

been going out now here last week or so on my own but farmer whats me to shoot some new fields of his with rape on,shoot it wednesday but the weather beat me after only a hour or so,farmers been back on the phone asking me to have another go tomorrow,could do with help call 2 of my mates both got another plans,just makes you laugh,people you here willing to pay for shooting and i can give it away.

Where in South Wales are you shooting? I am based in Carmarthenshire but often travel to other parts of Wales. Would love to do some pigeon shooting. I used to shoot a lot of game, pigeon, rabbit etc but not recently. I have all my own equipment inc flocked decoys, rotor, cradles, hive net/poles etc.

All I get to shoot now days is foxes with a rifle.

You can e-mail on: ******************************************

Hope to speak soon.

Mark.

Edited by Cranfield

Where in South Wales are you shooting? I am based in Carmarthenshire but often travel to other parts of Wales. Would love to do some pigeon shooting. I used to shoot a lot of game, pigeon, rabbit etc but not recently. I have all my own equipment inc flocked decoys, rotor, cradles, hive net/poles etc.

All I get to shoot now days is foxes with a rifle.

You can e-mail on: *****************************************************

Hope to speak soon.

Mark.

If I was you I would remove your e mail address. Send it by pm

Thanks for the advice, It is not my only e-mail address, I get so much junk e-mail at that address that some more would not make any difference. I give out another address for people I know, it is just good for making initial contact.

Mark.

The anti's look at this site as it is a public domain. Best keep things simple.

• 1 month later...

Hi Cooooper1

I am based in Cardiff willing to travel a bit to get a day or 2 shooting, been shooting for quite a while but not often at all. Just started looking for permissions around the South Wales no luck so far. If you get this message contact me and I'm keen to come along and do some decoying.

Thanks Andrew