Egg's alive

everygoodnamewastaken

Hello everyone, Just to say i am alive and well and enjoying my new outdoor lifestyle. Got the plesure of shooting my first stag a few weeks back. Not many pigeons about though. Seen about 12 since i've been here. Caught my first salmon and shot my first fox. Things are good. everyone has been ever so friendly. No t regreting my move one bit. Got my PC up here now but, Alas no internet. I see there has been a few changes. Glad it's still up and running. Got my driving test on wednesday so hopefully i'll get to drive home at christmas. Take care, Everygoodnamewastaken

EGNWT:

I warned you about haveing YP as your driving instructor. In those funny places that a whole bunch of people live together, ( towns I think there called), they dont appreciate the finer points of ditch driving or gully jumping.

Best of luck next time around.

On a lighter note let me know if you are intending to come to Canada after your studies, and what it is that you would like to do over here, that was what not who, and I will see if we can't start you in the right direction. Just remember we drive on the right, correct, side of the road.

Please can we have less of this criticism of YP's driving.

Why it was only the other day I met up with YP and had a chat.

Just before that I saw him driving his tractor on the field...the lines looked quite straight YP.

One thing I have to ask, YP, is why was Lemmy steering the bloody thing ??!! :blink: