cartridge bag

phil_91

If you're not in a rush keep an eye out at Aldi for their fishing bags. £9.99 and it's the perfect range bag. :good:

+1

Best cartridge bag going for the money, bags of room for cartridges and all the accessories you need, had mine since I started shooting over 3 years ago and its still going strong. The expensive beretta bag I have is just left in a cupboard somewhere.

I use the Top Gun bag that IanE indicated as a range bag but it is too big to carry around from stand to stand. I use Top Guns' CIRCUIT 200 BAG, great for stand to stand, easily holds the number of cartridges plus an outside pocket at one end for chokes etc and the other end for a bottle/can.

http://topgunclothing.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=141

I use the Top Gun bag that IanE indicated as a range bag but it is too big to carry around from stand to stand. I use Top Guns' CIRCUIT 200 BAG, great for stand to stand, easily holds the number of cartridges plus an outside pocket at one end for chokes etc and the other end for a bottle/can.

http://topgunclothin...&product_id=141

I also use one of these bays great for doing a round of 100 sporting, excellent value for money

I've found the following one to be very good if you want a big bag with lots of pockets etc £35 Topgun web site.

5_13510_main_new-600x600.jpg

Might as well say that it has handy pockets for your biker cap, Pet Shop Boys albums and leather chaps.

I'm on the look out for a nice bright yellow case as I think these would be best.

might have to start reloading so i can hve the colour case of my choosing.

Also the bigger the brass the better.is that not the way forward.

YELLOW! :lol: Good luck with the yellow cases and good luck with finding that 20bore cartridge that slipped in by mistake :good: 20s fit ever so nicely down in the forcing cones of a 12 bore :oops:

Edited by Gerard Knight