Maxus

woody801

ive got a black composite maxus 3.5" great gun mate , easy to shoot, very easy to clean mud off stock etc wet cloth rub it all over works a treat, never had any problems with it never had a misfeed or jam either and owned from new for 18 month or so must of had 2-3 carts through it , highly reccomend it bud

a had brand new super nova 1 day and that went straight back,..nitemare would not pump coz the the metal claw on ejector bolt was tearing into the brass on the shells and not lettn go..good riddens n hello remi versa max best auto av ever used in 30 years and av used them all :yes::good:

My supernova has been faultless I've put lots of diffrent carts through mine from 65mm to 3.5 inch with no probs !!!!

I had a supernova and a maxus and they are both good guns!

My maxus with the extended half choke and the shims dropped down as far bottom and right as possible just fitted me perfectly, I shot allot of fowl and pigeons with it.

However contorary to the comments above it does kick with 3.5" loads, if you expect any 7lb gun not to your a bit daft, however it does do a great job of reducing the recoil!

ive got one ive had other cheaper guns before and i have to say having had it a year not had a problem on all cart sizes clays to heavy 3.5 few nice features but to be honest wouldnt buy another auto at the same price there are cheaper guns that are as good imo but im sure a maxus if looked after will outlast the cheaper one time will tell i suppose

Good guns but:

1) mine wont cycle less than 70mm shells,(weight of shot isn't the issue).

2)I can lock the magazine but when I try and swap the 1st shell,(say a #6 to a 3) the gun jams and won't close the receiver when I press the button so this facility has never worked from day 1.

3) its currently broken,(won't cycle even heavy 3" shells) and needs to go back into the gunshop.

Apart from that I like it. SX3 is also very similar but doesn't have the speed loading and unloading.

why didnt you just take it back if it has done it since youve had it ,the swap out facility is very simple wont be hard to fix

Good guns but:

1) mine wont cycle less than 70mm shells,(weight of shot isn't the issue).

2)I can lock the magazine but when I try and swap the 1st shell,(say a #6 to a 3) the gun jams and won't close the receiver when I press the button so this facility has never worked from day 1.

3) its currently broken,(won't cycle even heavy 3" shells) and needs to go back into the gunshop.

Apart from that I like it. SX3 is also very similar but doesn't have the speed loading and unloading.