Norfolk Flush 9th March

hitclays

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a big thank you to stu from our team for making a big effort picking up the emty's carts that is not beer glasses,hes a top posh bloke :),and a big thank you to terry and chris cheers boys

Aww Burt, tis nice to know that one is appreciated, kept me busy so I did nt have too much time to overthink the shots! :good:

Absolute pleasure to shoot with Chris, El Tel and yourself, thanks and I learnt something from you all, particularly about that long incoming B bird on stand 4...and we actually hit it and I almost knew what I was doing! :yes:

Ive never been to one of Alan's shoots due to the distance, but hope to in the future,

However I do help run a small clay club so know the costs involved, ie the equipment/diesel/insurance etc

£22 for what you lot shot is a bargain,

My gripes for what they are worth are the 40 odd people that didnt turn up, yes things happen late that affects whether you can go or not but a phonecall/text to let him know isn't unreasonable

Also the picking up of spent cartridges should happen after every shooter/squad has shot, its only good manners, so is a thank you to the scorers and trappers,

I catch mine before they eject and put them in the bin, if its a flush then pick up the ones behind where you have shot, only takes a few minutes.

incidently our local "proper" ground charges £24 per 100, so £22 is cheap, very cheap including food

And icu2, this years charity shoot is £50 per 100 with £15 going to charity, so thats £35 per hundred.....just a thought.

Well done Alan, because of the likes of you, the people of this forum get to meet each other more often then they would normally

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

Ive never been to one of Alan's shoots due to the distance, but hope to in the future,

However I do help run a small clay club so know the costs involved, ie the equipment/diesel/insurance etc

My gripes for what they are worth are the 40 odd people that didnt turn up, yes things happen late that affects whether you can go or not but a phonecall/text to let him know isn't unreasonable

Also the picking up of spent cartridges should happen after every shooter/squad has shot, its only good manners, so is a thank you to the scorers and trappers,

I catch mine before they eject and put them in the bin, if its a flush then pick up the ones behind where you have shot, only takes a few minutes.

incidently our local "proper" ground charges £24 per 100, so £22 is cheap, very cheap including food

And icu2, this years charity shoot is £50 per 100 with £15 going to charity, so thats £35 per hundred.....just a thought.

Well done Alan, because of the likes of you, the people of this forum get to meet each other more often then they would normally

and thats a good thing.....right ???:lol::good:

Shaun get yourself down to a flush as soon as you can, you will have a great time.

I will look forward to meeting you there, if you need picking up from a station or where ever Iet me know.