Barrow Heath Shooting Ground, Suffolk

phil moss

Severe weather conditions at the shooting ground has forced us to cancel this Sundays 100 reg ESP competition.

Very sorry to disappoint you all, but with the forecast of more snow on the way, we feel that this is the right decision with the well being & safety of all ground staff and customers being our main concern.

Look forward to seeing you all at our next 100 reg ESP event on Sunday 3rd February. Entries from 9-00 until 2-00pm.

Severe weather conditions at the shooting ground has forced us to cancel this Sundays 100 reg ESP competition.

Very sorry to disappoint you all, but with the forecast of more snow on the way, we feel that this is the right decision with the well being & safety of all ground staff and customers being our main concern.

Look forward to seeing you all at our next 100 reg ESP event on Sunday 3rd February. Entries from 9-00 until 2-00pm.

cheers for the info phil, as me and my mate were going to shoot the comp this sunday says use a waisted journey :good:

• 2 weeks later...

anybody else shooting this?

Hello - can someone give me some more information on Barrow Heath Shooting Ground ? my little brother and I are members of Colchester Garrison but looking to shoot a bit more regularly and have seen it mentioned regularly on the CPSA website.

thanks

give phil moss who is a PW member a pm he runs barrow heath he weill give you all the info you need :good:

We post our results on our facebook page by Monday night, the results are sent to the CPSA at the same time & they post them when they see fine.

There are plenty of other grounds who do not send their scores in until a lot later & there is a cut off date of 2 weeks after the event, so a few days after the event is hardly late by others standards.

A new website for Barrow heath is under construction & will be coming soon !!!

www.barrowheath.com

Thanks for the comments Ed, shame you run out of time & see you in 2 weeks