Chronographs??

neil

I use the little Combro cb625 it is quite cheap and works well with good back up if you break it,they can be quite hard to get a hold of at times.

Try www.airgunbbs.co.uk for more info and maybe one for sale second hand,I have used mine to tweak my Fac Rapid and get the best power curve and had no problem with it at all.Look at the www.combro.co.uk site aswell.

clanchief

Look no further than that little Combro Niel, A superb piece of equipment for around £32. Accurate too, and ideal as a reference indicator if you enjoy fiddling around with airgun innards. Buy it from the manufacturer if you can, their after-sales service is a breath of fresh air compared to most airgun suppliers.

Neil

I just got a chrony from the USA, well its on its way, if it aint here by Wednesday its stuck in London thanks to the GPO. But one good turn deserves another, I am happy for you to borrow it or I could bring it over if your nor to far away? Let me know.

Col Pol

Did you have to pay import taxes?

What do you pay the taxes for?

I remember when we ordered a Timney Trigger, because it was to do with firearms the PO put it in the money safe!!! :lol:

• 1 month later...