Cheap eletric clay traps

RobC1990

What you need to look at is not just the purchase price, also take into consideration if spare parts are/will be availible. does the product that your looking to purchase have a list of users that can vouch for its performance. What back up can the seller offer.

Remember this........do you want a cheap trap or a trap that is cheap to own !!!!

Buy once & buy right is all i am saying

We bought a double arm trap from GDK

sent it back as totally unreliable

but we have 2 of their single stackers, we bought them second hand

took a bit of fettling but work ok now,

very flimsy though, built to a budget

we have just bought a promatic from promatic, very good price, VERY good trap, solidly built

http://www.promatic.co.uk/All-Products/sporting-traps/sporting-individual-use/merlin

came in under £700 delivered

whats your budget?

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

no no there Chinese traps not heard good things.Ours are being delivered this weekend hopefully

Is this a syndicated shoot you have started Peter. I thought it was just you. Having others around will make it a lot easier to organise for you. I wonder who the others are? will I be able to sleep tonight thinking about who it could be. :lol::hmm:

Is this a syndicated shoot you have started Peter. I thought it was just you. Having others around will make it a lot easier to organise for you. I wonder who the others are? will I be able to sleep tonight thinking about who it could be. :lol::hmm:

the other guy who owns the land !!!! no syndicate just a money making exercise !!!!