The London Sporting Park, Hendon The Watts gun 12 gauge

The London Sporting Park, Hendon The Watts gun

£145

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition york, East Riding of Yorkshire
Side by Side, -, -, 29" barrels
2013-01-22_14 2013-01-22_14

Description

Nice condition ejecor for the forthcoming beaters day. Superb barrels, good deep blacking, no dents or pitting, stock measures 14 1/4 inches from front trigger. Nice wood with a good straight grain. Ejectors very very strong, my living room wall pays testament to that from when my boys fired the snap caps in the house. Excellent honest english game gun that hasnt been tampered with. Oh, and nice gold inlayed safety and gold inlaid name on rib. Open to sensible offers. Buyer to collect face to face prefferably. Rfd can be arranged at cost.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member mattslaptop247. Message them here

£145

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller Used - Very Good Condition york, East Riding of Yorkshire Side by Side, -, -, 29" barrels 2013-01-22_14.46.05.jpg?1358867174 2013-01-22_14.46.55.jpg?1358867175

Description

Nice condition ejecor for the forthcoming beaters day. Superb barrels, good deep blacking, no dents or pitting, stock measures 14 1/4 inches from front trigger. Nice wood with a good straight grain. Ejectors very very strong, my living room wall pays testament to that from when my boys fired the snap caps in the house. Excellent honest english game gun that hasnt been tampered with. Oh, and nice gold inlayed safety and gold inlaid name on rib. Open to sensible offers. Buyer to collect face to face prefferably. Rfd can be arranged at cost.

I have a feeling this a a valuable gun. Take it to a reputable gun shop just in case. I have seen this make go for £7,500 for a matched pair. If I am wrong I apologise but I don't think I am.

Sincr

£145

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller Used - Very Good Condition york, East Riding of Yorkshire Side by Side, -, -, 29" barrels 2013-01-22_14.46.05.jpg?1358867174 2013-01-22_14.46.55.jpg?1358867175

Description

erly

Lawson

I would agree with Amishboy. If it has original barrels which are not pitted, even if not in proof it could be reproofed. The pair he refers to would be sidelocks but this is a good quality boxlock and will be worth nearer £1000 (or more) than £145! Take it to a reputable gunsmith (one that sells quality sxs) and get it valued.

• 2 weeks later...