clay buster cartridges

umney531

They look real cheap and are and have a kick!!!!!!, Found Eley Firsts to be more dirty down the bore than claybusters. I use and LIKE claybusters :good: . There about £140ish for a thou from Cheshire gun room. I get a few giggles from my mates when I arrive with them. But the giggles soon stop once I'm hitting those clays.

banner_contact-1000x288.jpg

Edited by Savage10FP

I used them a few times, but they were orange then (so maybe a different model).

They were filthy dirty, kicked more than a horse and I had 2 jam past the ejector (due to poor quality components I guess).

But hey, they were £3 a box. I always meant to check the pattern but never got around to it.

I used them a few times, but they were orange then (so maybe a different model).

They were filthy dirty, kicked more than a horse and I had 2 jam past the ejector (due to poor quality components I guess).

But hey, they were £3 a box. I always meant to check the pattern but never got around to it.

More likely D&Js

I don't use them now although I have in the past and they went off with some right strange noises. As for them being dirty, why does that matter? Surely you can spend a few minutes with a rod and brush and clean your barrels?!?! I don't understand why people moan about certain cartridges been dirty.

Its not just about leaving your barrels dirty,but what i found the unburnt powder got into all action leaving a right mess,there are plenty off cartriges about that are far better then claybusters.

• 2 weeks later...

That works out at 120 a thousand i was paying more than that three years ago and they were **** then.if you want to use them fair play but not for me.

I do not use them.

The point I was making was that the better cartridges are not at £3.00 per box, and yes you get what you pay for.

i have been using superfast and do realy well with them someone asked if i wanted to try some clay busters as there only three pound a box just wanted to know what there like thank you

£120 for a thousand? I live in Derby and the last lot I bought were £150! My mrs shoots them so could you tell me where they're that

price (pm if you like.)

• 1 month later...

Hi, As a club, we bought 25000 of these rounds. Some guys liked them. Most indicated a large amount of felt recoil, also lots of debris and smoke. We also noted a high number of misfires. The general consensus is: We won't be buying them again.

That's one of the best, short reviews I've seen on P.W. Bravo Stuart! :good: