need to prove my cocker. east yorkshire

cockercas

For someone promoting your dog as a potential stud, your attitude and posts to date are disgraceful and to quote you:

"I could mention his pedigree/abilty but i wont because i carnt be bothered to type it"

Maybe you can't be bothered typing it, but anyone who has the best interest of their bitch would expect you to type it. As with all gundogs we as a community should only be breeding to enhance the breed, there is enough people out there punting out pups purely for profit!

I suggest you rethink your post!!

this isnt an add.

i need to get my cocker dog proven.

if anyone is/knows of anyone planning a litter of cocker spaniels or cocker crosses send me a pm.

im not after a fortune and my dog will be clear of certen hereditary conditions

i have the mother and shes health tested and it can not be passed down.

thanks.

I guess you don't with to stay a member of the KC Assured breeders scheme then? - as offering your dog for stud for the purpose of producing a cross breed is a breach of the T&Cs of the scheme - I look forward to hearing how your forthcoming KCABS visit goes (Everyone is getting them - they last about 2-3 hours and cover an awful lot of stuff!)

Mike

I guess you don't with to stay a member of the KC Assured breeders scheme then? - as offering your dog for stud for the purpose of producing a cross breed is a breach of the T&Cs of the scheme - I look forward to hearing how your forthcoming KCABS visit goes (Everyone is getting them - they last about 2-3 hours and cover an awful lot of stuff!)

Mike

I didn't know that one, suppose accidentals are ok though? cannot see how it effects say a lab serving a springer- its not like they might be passed off as pure labs or pure springer? Never been a fan of this organisation, or particularly interested in pureness of a breed- BUT WHY? its not like he gets contaminated. I mean if I ever had a swing with an Afro lass it don't mean my misses could potentially give birth to a half cast kid at some stag (not saying there is anything wrong with half cast or afro c btw)