Worsley - Registered Comp - 100 ESP - 03rd Feb

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auntie, did you introduce me to Figgy at the Marne Barracks shoot the other Sunday?

If so, look forward to meeting you again at Worsley :)

Cheers,

Bren.

Wear a red rosé in your lapel and carry a dead pigeon and ill introduce myself.

Or Auntie will point me out and maybe make introductions.

Looking forward to this shoot.

Figgy

When you book in you will be handed a card. This you will then hand into the ref on each stand, where he will button and mark the card for you and then same on the next stand. To build up confidence you could always start on a stand that looks relatively easy to you.. Try to clock the person who handed their cards in immediatly prior to you then you will be on the ball when its your turn. If your parroting on the perimiter of the stand and the ref calls your name when lots of people are waiting ,don't expect to see a clay from the stand. If you have arrived at a stand and not seen the clays ask the ref for a butchers.Don't hog the waiting area untill your the next one or two in line to shoot. Put your cartridges in the bin unless your using an auto, hand your card in at the desk before you leave.and ENJOY the shoot... from Auntie.

If you need to be back in Southport for 3pm, I would suggest you start at about 10-30 11-00 ish. If you finish early I would recommend you to wander around the stands afterwards ,time permiting, as you will see some top class shooters at this event, and thats the best way to gain experiance, look and learn...You will by then be in the CPSA system and on your way to getting your classification. from Auntie.