Last Driven Video for the season - Multi camera Go Pro 3

Duffryn

I thought I would spend a bit of time on editing my last driven video from the season. Managed to get some nice 2 and 3rd camera shots.

I actually shot fairly well during the day but didn't follow many of the birds down with the camera. Still behind on most of the ones I misssed

Hope you enjoy....

http://youtu.be/NxKYwxukTMI

The multiple camera angles/shots are superb, the time you must spend editing and compiling is very much appreciated. :good:

It brings the whole day to life and you are fast reaching professional standards.

I also think you are shooting better, but that could be the editing improving. ;)

Thanks ! This one took a day to edit, the problem with using multiple cameras is the amount of footage you have to go through. Still it keeps me busy and I enjoy doing it

As for the shooting its amazing what a bit of editing can do !

Excellent as usual!

One of the birds In the 4th drive you shot was an absolute screamer! I could hardly see it!

Well done!

Thanks - that must have been 60 yards when I hit it. Just shows what a bit of luck can do !!!

Awesome!... As always, but it's been great to see how your videoing, shooting and editing skills have come on through the year.

Really enjoy watching these, and this final one is great. Love the multiple camera angles.

A few more Q's...

how have you mounted the static camera?

Do you simply film the whole drive and then edit it after or do you take a series of shorter clips to make it more manageable?

Do you use the Bluetooth control on the hero 3 or simply turn on and off on the main unit?

What size sd card are you using to capture all this?

Adam

Awesome!... As always, but it's been great to see how your videoing, shooting and editing skills have come on through the year.

Really enjoy watching these, and this final one is great. Love the multiple camera angles.

A few more Q's...

how have you mounted the static camera?

Do you simply film the whole drive and then edit it after or do you take a series of shorter clips to make it more manageable?

Do you use the Bluetooth control on the hero 3 or simply turn on and off on the main unit?

What size sd card are you using to capture all this?

Thanks .

I attached the static camera to a garden sprinkler metal spike and then adjust the angle using the go pro mount

The blue tooth was draining the battery so I just turn it on at the start of the drive and off at the end. The same with the other cameras. The problem is that this means I have about 4hrs of footage to soft through during the edit

I film the whole drive and then edit it afterwards - its not quick to do that the last video took a day to edit !

I'm using 32 gig SD cards in each camera ( 16 gig could do it though)

Hope this helps

Adam

Wow, fair play Iain. That's got to be one of the best videos I've seen on this site. What you going to do now that the seasons at an end? Is it your shooting, or may be good editing who knows but it was great to watch. Look forward to meeting up over the summer time mate.

A.T.B.

Thanks !!! I'm bored already now. I have a lot of childcare to make up with the Mrs and so the next three months will be pay back for her allowing me to spend so much time shooting - fair enough really so I cannot complain. Look forward to meeting up once my pay back has been completed !

Brilliant - great shooting, lots of birds, beautiful scenery, good dog work and a variety of camera positions. The journeys between drives were lovely additions. It's getting on towards professional now!

Thank you for taking the time to record, edit and put up your shooting days. I love watching them.