Backwards Rotaries

Beretta06

I brought two rotaries from A 1 website - with my current battries ( all of them & I have lots!!!!) the damn things go backwards. It is extremely annoying :-( Any ideas on a simple fix?? Returning them will be an expensive process, so if there is a simple fix I would prefer that to posting the b#ggers back!!

Edited by Beretta06

The arms are fine - I tried crossing the wires over (after the speed controller) and it blew the fuse. So, I will try changing them as they go into the controller, rather than after. Thanks for the advice. The pigeons looked very sill going backwards - like something from whacky races!!!!!!

The arms are fine - I tried crossing the wires over (after the speed controller) and it blew the fuse. So, I will try changing them as they go into the controller, rather than after. Thanks for the advice. The pigeons looked very sill going backwards - like something from whacky races!!!!!!

it dont half ruffle their feathers :lol:

I brought two rotaries from A 1 website - with my current battries ( all of them & I have lots!!!!) the damn things go backwards. It is extremely annoying :-( Any ideas on a simple fix?? Returning them will be an expensive process, so if there is a simple fix I would prefer that to posting the b#ggers back!!

all a1 decoys stuff is over priced ****.they dont test nothing and cut corners by using parts from china