In good company...

LondonLuke

Is this ported barrel a new thing, can remember seeing it on anything recently but have seen it mentioned on here...

Regards,

Gixer

They've been about for a while I think, but I've never seen them vent smoke like that before.

He does look uncomfortable though, like he's having lessons but is low on experience.

Edited by cant hit rabbits 123

Is this ported barrel a new thing, can remember seeing it on anything recently but have seen it mentioned on here...

Regards,

Gixer

Ported Barrels have been a round for a long time. I think they are supposed to reduce muzzle flip.

I am only guessing that it is a ported barrel

What's the jet of smoke to the side??

I wondered that...but all I could I could THINK it is the smoke from the first shot blowing right, he is firing the top barrel in the pic which would suggest he has already let go with the first barrel, just a Guess, I don't see any porterd barrel blasting a jet of gases to any one side!

But it wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong, and I probably am! :good:

Edited by Dekers

and apparently lefties live 9 years less than righties

But most of us lefties are brighter and more successful than the norm,and the way our brains are wired make us capable of processing information faster and finding other solutions to problems that right handers would not normally think of.

So with all this increased brain power is it no wonder we burn out sooner :yes::lol: :lol: