Pump Club

thepasty

The Supernova comes apart far more like a Benelli semiauto than an 870. Hard to explain, but check this out -

The 870 comes apart in like 4 bits, not the same thing at all!

The Benelli also has some nice things, like if you want to swap the cartridge in the chamber you can hold down a button and eject the cart without loading another from the magazine, which is very handy. I think the barrel is chrome lined unlike the 870 making cleaning an absolute doddle. Also as I said earlier, the stock is fully adjustable and has the comfortech stuff for absorbing recoil.

Cool thanks for that, I asked as my bro's other gun he's looking at is the Beneli, he's not the best with his hands so if it came apart into a million piece jigsaw I doubt he'd ever get it back together again :)... doesnt look too bad.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Andy

They were 3", It could've been the racking but It's never happened to me before.

I'l probably use it again on Saturday so I'l have another crack at it.

I've got some 3 1/2 inch 63grms that need patterning, still haven't plucked up the courage to pattern them yet :blush:

Cheers

Hedd

Have had a few(I love pumps!) including a Winchester Model 12 'Goose' gun(still cry when I think about it)which was S1,a Remington 870 synthetic which I bought for my nephew,but it had to live in my cabinet 'til he was old enough!And now just have the two;a Mossberg 500 in .410 which 'belongs to my son'! and another S1 Winchester Model 12,but this one is in 20 bore.

Great thread.

Mossberg 500c (20bore) owner here :D

Used it on the clays in the snow a fortnight ago and then on Saturday just gone roost shooting pigeons, It put me 6pigeon and 2 crows in the bag ! Love it, 28gram of 6's on the pigeon and 24 gram of 8's or 7's on clays.

Needless to say I love it and will be keeping it for a long time :D just got to justifie adding another to the collection !

ATB

Matt

I have a SLIDE-GUN, Ithaca Model 37 featherlite. 6.5 Lbs and lovely.

Ith-a-ca, rah, rah, rah!

Had two until I sold one to a mate last year

You fool! You mad, impetuous *fool*! How could you *do* such a thing? :)

By the way, I've not heard anyone mention the gun which is, perhaps, *the* slickest pump-action ever made - the Higgins M20. (Yeah, yeah, it's really a Hi-Standard.) Anyone else got one of these?

Regards,

Mark.

To become a member of Pump Club we must see pics of your pumpers! ;)

especially if they're out of the norm :)

Hmmmm. *Taking* photos won't be a problem but *hosting* them might be. Right now, I can't log into my ImageShack account. God knows why. (He's probably punishing me for using Android...)

Regards,

Mark.