Pump Club

thepasty

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually going to be near that clay ground this weekend, but I'm camping so can't realistically bring a gun down with me :( It's a shame as I have more pumps than non-pumps!

Hope you can make it on the 11th Nov! Saw your Wingmaster post in for sale thread, nice looking gun, hope you get what you're asking

Hey guys, hopefully were all still on for the first meeting of the PW Pump Gun on the 11th! I am still on the arrangements but have started a new job in the Midlands so havent had a lot of time to organise things should start to settle down a little now so I'll send out some updates soon. I have spoken to the ground a while ago but need to call them again and confirm numbers (roughly)..

If anyone missed it were meeting here http://www.acsportingtargets.com/ on the morning of the 11th of November at 10:30. Exclusively "pump only" shoot!

Before I phone them to ask, does anyone happen to know what, if any, restrictions they state concerning cartridges? IE max shot size/load, plastic wad/felt wad etc?

Before I phone them to ask, does anyone happen to know what, if any, restrictions they state concerning cartridges? IE max shot size/load, plastic wad/felt wad etc?

i dont think that they have any from memory, plastic wad is fine

i shoot plastic wad 28g no 7's there i think that there may be a "no game cartridges" sign up but i may be getting confused with A1

I spoke to them and it was a little vague to be honest. was planning to go with 28G fibres myself. If your going to call them can you mention that were all coming on the 11th, I have spoken to them but worth a reminder anyway. Might be worth asking of we can book the skeet layout for a couple of hours to begin with?

Be a great help as I am working away at the moment and don't get much time to make calls.