• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 08/09/2020 at 19:47, Sco77w said:

Where have all the cheep Mossberg 500s gone? 

I gad a 500ATP a few years ago that I gave £100 for at a local gun shop then not long back I had a Maverick 88 that I gave even less for now I want a 500 again (section 2) and the bargains just don't seem to be around. Anyone know of any?

Got mine last year at the shooting show for £90

Section 1 so I guess it’s a smaller market. 

20 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Any prices for Remington 1100 wing master seen them for just over a grand New was wondering if any one know if there’s better prices 

You'd be lucky as the 1100 and the Wingmaster are totally different guns aren't they? 

There's the 1100 (Semi-auto) and the 870 Wingmaster (Pump Action). Assume you meant the 870 as this is the pump club.

You can pickup a variety of used Wingmasters used although they come up rarely. Some are posted at a good price, some as posted at what I would consider a high price ... and often remain unsold. 

Some on sale on here from time to time. 

Turns out my Ithaca 37 does NOT like Gamebore Velocity cartridges. Ironically I bought a bunch of the cartridges because they're the only thing my brother's 1100 works with, and my new (to me but ancient) A5 likes them too.

Had to slam the butt against the floor to clear it. Chamber was nice and clean too.

18 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

You'd be lucky as the 1100 and the Wingmaster are totally different guns aren't they? 

There's the 1100 (Semi-auto) and the 870 Wingmaster (Pump Action). Assume you meant the 870 as this is the pump club.

You can pickup a variety of used Wingmasters used although they come up rarely. Some are posted at a good price, some as posted at what I would consider a high price ... and often remain unsold. 

Some on sale on here from time to time. 

Sorry mate yes I meant Pump been on looking some good 2nd hand models on line for half the price I don’t need a pump as I have a semi but you know what us shooters are like buying guns just to have them 😁😁