Pump Club

thepasty

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had another look on the Holts auction that's on tomorrow. There is a winchester model 1912 in 20 bore, dated 1913. Its got a highly figured stock and is also a take down. £3-500 (plus 30%)... must resist!

Wow...I have one of those, albeit with a plain stock.

Just found a Model 12 recently in 12 bore, very similar to the one I had some time ago. The seller wanted over 900 quid for it if I recall, without the case, and it had had the butt replaced! I bought mine for £350 complete with case and sold it to a bloke in Eire for the same. I have regretted selling it many a time.

cool little vid, that sticker needs to come off tho ;)

Haha I like the sticker!!

Malik, nice vid, what mount was you using?

Its the Sportsman Mount. Pretty decent if you ask me. I used it on my semi auto and an over and under too, the videos are on my youtube account.

The only thing i will say about the mount is... The camera has a tendency to tilt or move angle slightly after several shots. Its nothing to do with the mount, its more to do with the skeleton case that connects to the mount. You just have to make sure you give it a really good squeeze.

I hereby give notice of my intention to join the club. Just made a deal on an old Mossberg 500 12 bore 28 inch barrel with C-Lect choke. Seen a good deal of use but nothing that Krylon won't sort out!!

I too have joined the pump club. Got a Winchester SXP. 3". Steel proof. 28 inch barrel. Just got to try it out