e cig review

goodo123

Hi CWD.

GO for a 510 battery and charger a clear attomiser tank and some eliquid to taste. Plenty of info on ukvapers.I bought minewith 2 batteries charger tanks and a bottle of liquid for under £30 The shop were I bought mine from really took me through it and let me sample several flavours. He knows his stuff and I walked out of the shop all set up I have not wanted a fagg pipe rollie or cigar since I just cannot believe it was so easy to kick the baccy habbit that has plagued me for 50 years.

Peter

Only time I want one now is in the pub when everyone else goes outside but I just sit at the bar "smoking" :yahoo: :yahoo:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone post a linky thing as i have been looking, but it seems like a minefield :blush: as to which one to get.

Go for the Tornado Tank - link here

Upgrade the atomiser to a low resistance one - make much more "smoke" and easier to drag - link here

Tecc (the site in the links above also do a range of liquid's but I get mine from Totally Wicked (a sister site but has a better range) - link here

I've been on this kit for over a year now and haven't been smoking burning cigs since.

been stopped for 4 months now.

got it into my head that i wanted to stop and to use all my tobbaco 12 weeks later i stopped.

started on the nicotine spray £17.00,, worth its weight in gold 120 sprays i only had about 20,

it was like spraying a 32g 7.5 into your mouth "i imagine" awfull didnt think about a cig for hours.

after a few days on that went to the niQUITin mint lozengers, 4 months later feel great 5 mints a day £5.00 for 20 mints even cheaper from the bay

i had been smoking 20+ for 25yrs.... happy days......... :good:

Edited by delburt0

• 2 weeks later...

Well boys, really glad I read this thread.

Went and bought myself a kit last week and haven't had a single cigarette since Wednesday :)

I cant believe how **** hot these e cigs are, and wish I had tired them earlier because they work!

I've gone from a habit of 15+ a day (30+ when out on the lash) To NOTHING!

No smashing plates, no black eyes for Mrs Hedd to have to explain to the neighbours, and getting on with my work fine with no stress levels :yahoo:

Very happy man

Thanks again for posting! :good:

4 weeks for me now without having a smoke, Buy an 11mg nicotine, 10ml bottle and dilute with glycerine from boots you can then have 2 x 10mml bottles with 5.5mg of nicotine in, cheap as chips and you can make your own strenght to wean yourself off,

ATB

Flynny

Just to let you know I have just sent a snot-o-gram to Wetherspoons HQ as I was told I was to stop using it at the bar or I would be asked to leave.

This is ridiculous checked their T&C's on the website and the **** poor excuse is that people think its ok to smoke normal cigarettes.

Will let you know what the reply is but safe to say I won't be using their establishments in the near future.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but what made you guys change your mind about smoking, ie realizing it was bad for you and you needed to quit?

I have never smoked cigarettes regularly(the odd one when drunk as a teenager) but my girlfriend smoke and it bugs the hell out of me and I don't get the addiction.

She tried some pills before and stopped for a couple of month but started again. She says she doesnt want to take the drugs again as she felt she was going mental on them.

She is now using patches just to slow down which worked for a couple of month but she is now going back to her old habit.

When talking to her about it she says she doesnt really want to quit as she enjoy smoking. Even after seeing my mates mum who now has a voice box due to years of smoking she still cant see she would be better off stopping completely. I have tried to suggest e-cig, gums or spray to calm the immediate craving but her mind is: why should I take bother with that when I can have a cigarette...

So what did it for you?

Agreed, I quit because of cost and health 8 weeks now and not looked back even reduced the nicotine content in my e-cig. Get her to give them a go as it is like smoking a cigarette but without the ****. You still get the hand to mouth action, a visible cloud of vapour instead of smoke and they actually do cigarette flavours if thats her thing.

I tried numerous methods over the years and everytime I fell off the wagon but this time for no reason other than already said I just quit. Also the last time I quit I put on a few pounds but not this time.

On a plus side I am now seeing an extra £400 in my bank at the end of the month so more shooting and goodies for me.

I need to quit, not sure what model to buy there are quite a few to choose from, any ideas ?

Not sure why the NHS don't endorse the ecig, they seem pretty good from what I have read.

I've tried everything Daks and have failed. The E Cig is the only thing that's worked for me. Give it a go.

Just type e-cigs into google there are hundreds but the most common seems to be the e-go CE4 has interchangable parts and plenty of spares Price ranges from £70 to as little as £20 for starter kits.

Here is the one I use and cheap aswell, recommend getting the pair as you can have 2 flavours/strengths.

http://vapingliquid.com/best-ecig-kits/ce4-deluxe-kit-

Good luck