Buying cigars online

Brown Sauce

Hello all you ceegar smokers, I'm after some help as to who you use!!

Bought a box of 50 La Paz Wilde cigarros in duty free last year and really want to purchase the same ones. Found a site online that has them, but they're based abroad, which doesn't fill me with confidence.

So have any of you used an online company and who'd you recommend??

Thanks in advance

BS

I've used www.whisky-cigars.co.uk a couple of times and they were excellent, even emailing to check i had got them quickly while they were still moist and in good condition, I am not a expensive cigar smoker and only bought a couple of packs of cherry candlelight cigars from them as I like them once in a blue moon and they aren't expensive.

Same here.

I know there ment to be kept at right temp, humidity ect. So how do you find buying a few if you don't have a humidor?

http://www.cigarsmag.com <-- Useful tips if you are new to smoking cigars.

http://www.cgarsltd.co.uk <-- I have brought some sample selections from that site and they have turned up promptly.

Edited by -oXo-

The La Paz came in a nice wooden box, which is tightly sealed and they've done really well not living in a humidor. In fact they've mellowed a bit and taste better now, than last May when I bought them

It's weird that isn't it? They've been kept in the wooden box they came in, which has a pretty decent seal on the lid, in a pretty cool place.

I can attest to the mellowness. I've never seen cigars improve like that over time. They (in my experience) tend to do the opposite.