Gazza

unapalomablanca

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just another example of an has been who couldn't handle and still can't handle being out the lime light.

Just another pist up Alky just like any other Alky. If it were up to me I wouldn't even allow it to be broadcast that he

has fallen off the wagon for the umpteenth time and gone into rehab yet again. All the important things going on in the world

and they got to use air time broad casting absolute rubbish about man who can't leave the pop alone for more then five mins.

DD

But would he be that if he had got a "real" job that matched his capabilities in the "real" world and went out for a drink with his mates at the weekend???

Who knows....I'm just trying to demonstrate the fact that just because someone is "Famous" and falls in the gutter, there's always someone out there to suck up to them.

Yet if the fame tag ain't there chances are that same person wouldn't give them a second glance.

I'm afraid that he is another George Best it all comes down to addiction with some people they get hooked and cannot stop I think that there is something lacking in it is esey to make fun of them but it could just as easy have been one of us if you have an addictive nature then it takes loads of will power and you also need to have good people around you to help and support you not just to stop that is the simple part its staying off it when everything that you do seems to be going wrong that is the hard part.

Totally agree. Same as drug addicts, I have no sympathy. Nobody forced him to be an alco, don't get me wrong I like a tipple but I know my limits.

Simply not true all addictive illnesses are related to circumstances and genetics. Nobody leaves school and says I know I will be an alcoholic when I grow up. There is a great deal of science to back this up, but I don't expect you to understand but if you've been there........

Gazza - half decent footballer - not brilliant, who has become better, the lower he sinks.

I have little time for the idiot that is Gazza, but he is clearly not a well man. He is like George Best, with 10% of the talent, 2% of the looks and 1% of the intellect.

Spot on, i think the biggest insult George Best could of had is when the comment was made that the so called "Gazza" was another George Best.

Simply not true all addictive illnesses are related to circumstances and genetics. Nobody leaves school and says I know I will be an alcoholic when I grow up. There is a great deal of science to back this up, but I don't expect you to understand but if you've been there........

Yes i partly agree with the science bit (a very small part mind" but we have the choice do do something about it.

And please dont mention to me about not understanding it, (wrong one here) maybe i was lucky ??? who knows.

His manager i think is pathetic for knowingly let him go ahead with his last interview, maybe it has turned out that he can now see how much help he needs, BUT he has to help himself. How long he can extend his life is up to him, but personaly i dont think it will be for too long.

i feel sorry for him , from interviews that ive seen over the years he seems a genuinely nice fella , everyone including himself can see that hes in real trouble and will soon be dead , the only person that can fix gazza is gazza and he just doesnt appear to be strong enough to do it .

ive had several good friends that have managed to drink booze until it killed them , they were told repeatedly to stop before it killed them but they just couldnt , the addiction to alcohol was just too strong .

id like to see gazza dry out and get better but i think it will just be another sad story with the headline , gazza lost the booze battle.