Lanber Gone Bust !

WezC

People might already know, but it seems Lanber have gone into administration.

I phoned GMK (the importers) to find out about getting a 2098 model new, and was told no, as they are going :(

Now which gun will I buy, I only wanted to change so I could get a 30" barrel instead of the 28" I have.

(Yes , I Know, I have only had this one six weeks)

I liked the Lanber fine and can't see the point in paying 500 quid more for anything else just for the gun snobbery ( met this already) .

Let's hope the parts don't become hard to find, might cause me an issue in the future.

Wez.

You say it is rubbish because? Why did Webley go bust?

not sure why they went bust uncompetitive but some of the crud ( autos particularly) are rubbish! At least hatsan are honest and not trying to hide/ride on someone else's past glory.......it's a shame venom couldn't make it work, simple answer is market was too small they didn't move with the times and beretta/browing swallowed the mid range clay market and AYA the mid level game market. Like most brittish industry it was too uncompetitive look at the rest of our manufacturing.