Catton rifle shoot meet weekend 8th/9th june 2013

SPARKIE

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holidays nick......and its a weekend.

i really wanted to, but i'm away so much with work at the mo

80% of people last year didnt know each other on the friday/sat but by sat night everyone knew each other and were drinking and chatting round the fire like they had been friends for years. Also theres a few more coming this year who dont know anyone else too......its a cracking weekend and would be a shame for anyone to miss it all welcolm

ok cheers, ime realy tempted to go, but I don't know anyone lol

And there's 2 gunships in derby and garlands about 2 miles away.

There's 1 in Burton aswell only 8 miles away "Livens" and Derby aint 2 miles away Sparkie, Garlands maybe. What supplies were you thinking of ???

ok cheers, ime realy tempted to go, but I don't know anyone lol

there ya go then you are your own boss and deserve a hard earned weekend off nick.

i'm self-employed... what's a weekend or holiday?

it says gunships dougy too lol.......................ok it was meant to read there are some shops in derby not to far away and garlands is about 2 miles away.

There's 1 in Burton aswell only 8 miles away "Livens" and Derby aint 2 miles away Sparkie, Garlands maybe. What supplies were you thinking of ???

cancel it ya will only be see sick anyway......you can be alcohol poisoned instead.........and im bringing the stereo again and jenny so ill let ya put ya therapy on to share with camp lol.

Id Love to come only I have a sea fishing trip on the 9th thats been booked ages :|

Get ya ammo before ya ticket goes in. im sure between us all we could sort some ammo out

I decided to come then rememberd that my fac is going in for renewal this week if its back in time ile go but I doubt it

Any one hanging on the fence about coming to the weekend ?

Have a look at Shooting Sports June issue and a big thanks to Chris Parkin AKA "Fister" for the write up.

Its on page 58 centre spread. Pics are from last years pigeon watch shoot, and im not sure but I recon I can see Gandalf walking down the field in front of his landy.

If any one would like to no more about the shoot or have any questions you can give me a call 07809 721869

Carl

Ive not long finished my loads it amounts to around 200 x 22.250 75 x.30.06, 3 x 17HMR just for the egg shoot (wont need more mind you they are 3 of the best i've got) 2 just for practise and the last for the quail egg and a few 22lr.

I should have a few home made sausages too :good::good: not sure about the hold over for those yet as i have'nt done much on the range with them yet :lol:

are they bangers john ? if so ill bring my ear defenders

Ive not long finished my loads it amounts to around 200 x 22.250 75 x.30.06, 3 x 17HMR just for the egg shoot (wont need more mind you they are 3 of the best i've got) 2 just for practise and the last for the quail egg and a few 22lr.

I should have a few home made sausages too :good::good: not sure about the hold over for those yet as i have'nt done much on the range with them yet :lol:

I'm seriously considering not actually bringing a gun, i might bring a comfy chair and a book with some 'refreshments'.

Oh and a sunhat

You will kick yaself if ya don't bring a .22

We could have 200yrd coconuts for .22lr lol