Catton rifle shoot meet weekend 8th/9th june 2013

SPARKIE

Well we've just got back and I want to say this was the best put on day iv ever had !! The lads were good crack and a really friendly atmospher even my son loved it !!! But nothing will ever be spoken about him beating me ( and beating a few others :-))

Here's one pict of him hitting the 400+ yrd target with my .223 ( with witnesses !!)

3B91945E-A533-4924-8C3B-5B2AE6116F3F-310

Well done to sparky and Carl for such a enjoyable weekend ...

We WILL be there next year promise ....

But some things can't be spoke about ... Shhhh

That young man has got to be the star of the show. I would be one proud dad to have a lad like Connor. :):good:

Edited by Fisheruk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you all enjoyed the event and Catton. Was great to see you all and a pleasure to shoot with you all.good to see a few young ones shooting and hope that we can do this all again next year.

Thanks to sparky for his help and the use of his exerlent targets that got a right battering.

Hope to see a few more pics from the weekend

Carl

Hi guys. The battle bus made it back to North Suffolk in 4 hours including the coffee stop. Well worth the effort.

Thank you Sparkie and Carl for all the huge effort that goes into the weekend.

Saw old friends again and made a lot of new ones. Good craic and banter - the whiskey and beer weren't bad either.

Superb weekend - Looking forward to the pictures and next year.

Ben

Good to hear you got back safe Ben and thanks for making the effort to come all the way to see us again. A true gent and sportsman we will all look for ward to seeing the old landy come bumping up the track next year.

Stumfelter not sure if we need to see all the photos if they were that bad you have to watch that fruitloop he does this in the wood and blames bears !!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed Saturday when me, my dad and my son came across. My lad had ago at the 400 yard target with my 223 and hit it 3 out of 3 shots!!! ! Notbad for his first go with my rifle. Really nice to meet a top bunch of like minded people. Sorry to the bloke I was shooting the onions with..... I didn't mean to shoot nearly all of them:-) we will all be going again next year. BIG thanks to sparkie, nice to have met you, and Carl see at your next shoot.

good effort didn't realised you had come back I must of been running the clay line....

just remembered a convocation I had while I was arranging this years meet.......Could it be as good as the first. The answer I think was yes it was. Thanks to all who came and made it an enjoyable weekend roll on next year.

and where's stumfelters photo's there was hundreds taken lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...